Chapter 4 [part 1]

(Irene's POV)
I know that was a long shot but at least it left him speechless. I opened the door. The door squeaked loudly and I found my mom sleeping on the couch and the TV was on. "Wow omma." I giggled to myself and went up to my room. I changed into my pajamas and tried to go to sleep. Notice I said the word tried. I was to busy thinking about V to go to sleep. His perfect features, soft hair, adorable laugh and smile, if only he felt the same way. Why did I have to lie?

Eventually, I got tired and I fell asleep. I woke up at midnight mysteriously and it was very hard to fall asleep. Why did I wake up? My phone was buzzing under my pillow and I reached to grab it. V was calling me. "Hello?" I said tiredly. "Hey. Can you sleep?" How did he know? I got curious and looked out my window, but no one was there. "How did you know?" He sighed. "Because I can't sleep either." "You know what, I'll text you." "K." I hung up and started to text him. (To save time I'll time skip.) He stopped texting so I assumed he fell asleep. I went downstairs to get some water and saw that my mom had went up to her room.

I got some water and went towards the stairs. I heard quite knocking on the door and I looked in through the peephole. It was V. I opened the door and he let himself in. "Umm hey can I sleep here tonight? I can't sleep." I giggled and nodded. We both crashed on the couch and I turned on the Tv and lowered the volume. "So why do you think we can't sleep?" I asked and he looked at me. "Well I don't know actually. I just have trouble sleeping." We both smiled and I put my head on his shoulder. My eyelids began to feel heavy and I finally fell asleep. I woke up at 10:00 am to find myself on my bed and a note on the pillow next to me. ~Went home. See you tomorrow.~

So sweet that he carried me up here or my mom.......i don't know. I'll ask. I got up and I was really cold. Guess it must be raining again. I went downstairs to get some hot cocoa. It felt so warm against my tongue and tasted so good at the same time. "I smell something good." Omma sniffed the air and I laughed. "Want some?" Her eyes grew wide. "Yes please." She got a cup and we sipped it together. Ah what a beautiful, rainy morning. "Mom did you carry me up to my room?" "You didn't sleep in your room?"

(V POV)
I felt like whenever I'm around her I feel comfortable to do anything. I felt water drop on my head and more kept dropping on my face. I then started running to my house. I got in and everyone was still asleep. I decided to eat some waffles with maple syrup. 20 minutes later, everyone started waking up except Suga. No surprise there. "Hey guys. Do you have any plans today? Because I'm going to the fair on the beach." They all just looked down. "What's wrong?" "I think we should tell him, but not until he tells us what happened yesterday."

Oh yeah! I got them mad because I wouldn't tell them what happened. "Oh you know we had the party, I drove her home........she kissed me on the cheek........and yeah." They all looked up and cheered. "Oh man! Oh man!" Suga exclaimed. "So are you dating her?" Jungkook asked and they all echoed. "No why?" They all looked down again. "What's wrong?!" I got mad. "Ummmmmmmmmm we kinda have............. Dates tonight." Jin said and they all checked to see if I was ok. "Umm yeah. I'm fine. You guys can have the date at the fair." They all patted my back at the good idea I had.

My phone buzzed and I checked it after they went back upstairs. ~GoodMorning~ it was from Irene. ~Hey Irene! Do you want to go to the fair today at 12:00?~ I waited and Jungkook came downstairs. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner." I forced a smile. "It's ok. At least we all get to go to the fair." He smiled back and said he was glad I was ok with it. "You better get ready. It starts at 12:00 and you don't want to keep your date waiting. We only have 2 hours to get ready." "Oh yeah. You got to get ready too, hyung."

He went upstairs and Irene replied to my text ~Sure. I'm getting ready and I'll walk to your house so you don't have to pick me up.~ i smiled and I started to get ready. Since we all usually wear matching things we decided to wear matching things{picture above} "Selca Time!" I yelled and everyone came running out and ready to take a Selca. I posted it after and we waited for the rest of them to arrive.

(Irene POV)
"Mom I'm going to the fair." I told my mom and she seemed surprised. "So early? Well okay. Don't do anything you're not supposed to do." "Ok." I was looking for an outfit but I couldn't decide on one. I got a message on my phone and it was on tumblr. It was a Selca of the guys. I then found out what I was going to wear.{outfit in the pic} "Omma I'm leaving now!" I yelled from downstairs and she came down. "Ok have a good day. Don't stay out to late. Here's an umbrella it's still drizzling." I got the umbrella and headed outside.

~Hey everyone is here.~ V texted. ~Okay I'll be right there~ I noticed it stopped raining 2 minutes ago so I folded the umbrella. I got to the front door and knocked. One of the girls opened the door and greeted me. "Hi I'm Arianna." Based on her outfit I could tell she was dating Jungkook. "Hi I'm Irene." I could currently see a new friendship blooming. "Oh hey Irene. Guys we're ready!" V called and they all came downstairs. "Hey she's matching with us." J-Hope called out. "Well you guys did post a Selca and I didn't know what to wear so yeah." They laughed and we got in the van.

To be continued...