Chapter 12(Halloween pt. 3)

Last time:
I sat at the end of the hall and cried to myself. "What's wrong Irene?" The rest of Bangtan came and sat down next to me. "Umm n-nothing." I started wiping my tears. "Are you sure? You can tell us anything." Jin said making me half-smile. "Yeah I'm sure." Jimin helped me up and cleaned my face. "Do you want to go to our Halloween party?" Suga asked smiling. "Sure. Where is it?" I asked dusting myself off, completely forgetting what just happened. "It's at Mr. McGuire's house. But don't worry, it's not scary once you get in." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile. "Ok."
------------------------/-------///-----------
~Time Skip~
(Third Person POV)
The final bell rang and classes were dismissed. Since V has been with Bridget and the rest of the cheerleaders, Irene has been hanging out with BTS. "Hey Irene. You're coming right?" Jhope asked Irene while they were walking on the street. "Yeah. Can you tell me more about it though?" She asked and they stopped at a burger place.

"Sure. It starts at 8:00, wear your costume, and a bunch of people are there. It's actually the schools Halloween dance." Suga said and her happy expression changed. "Is something wrong?" Rap Monster asked. Irene was thinking about how Bridget and V we're going as a couple. There was a sharp pain in her heart while she was thinking about it. "Umm no. Not at all. Thanks for the extra information." She had a poker face.

The food came and they began eating. "I'll be right back." They nodded and Irene went into the bathroom. She was told, that if she pretended to send how she feels, she'll feel better. She opened up her contacts and tapped on V. She began typing. 'Love is like the Titanic. We fear it's going to sink, but we still have hope for it. Even though it sinks anyway.'

(Irene POV)
I deleted the message. I don't feel any different. I sighed and went back to the table. "Are you sure everything's all right?" Jin asked agin sounding concerned. "Yeah. I'm fine." We finished our food and they walked me home. "Thanks guys. See you in a few!" I waved and they waved back as I stepped inside the house. "Hi Omma!" I set down my backpack and sat down next to my mom on the couch.

"Hey sweetie. Where's V? He's usually here 24/7." I faked a laugh, but she knew something was wrong. "What's wrong? You can tell me anything." She said putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "Umm nothing. I'm going to rest." I went up to my room, but I didn't get any rest. I was on my computer watching Halloween videos. Ugh these give me the creeps!

My phone rang making me jump. I looked at the screen hoping it was V. When I looked at the screen, I saw Suga's contact(Swaeg😎).
Swaeg-Hey! Can you come outside for a second?
Irene-Sure. I'll be down in a second.
I put on my grey sweater and went outside. "What's up?" I asked and saw him sitting on the porch. "Is it V?" I got confused and sat down next to him. "What do you mean?" He turned so he was facing me. "Is it because he's with Bridget? You know he's doing that because he doesn't want you to get hurt?" "That's weird because I'm already hurt."

"Let's take a walk." He stood up and I stood up afterwards. We kept bumping into scary costumes. "Eep!" I held onto his arm and he laughed. "It's ok. It's just a costume." I had already forgotten about V. We held our candy in our pockets until they were filled. "We should get to the party." I said and Suga turned to me with a mouth full of candy. "Hehe! Stop! Seriously, though. We should get to the party." He finished all the candy and nodded.

(V POV)
"Yeah and then V said 'Huh?'" Bridget was telling a fake story to her cheerleading friends. I miss Irene. Why did I agree to this? I miss her laugh and her smile. I know it's not even been a day, but I just........miss her. "Excuse us." Bridget said and pulled me away from them. "What are you doing? You haven't said anything to me since PE." Like Irene. "Umm nothing. We should get to that party now." She was eyeing me, looking into my soul.

"You better not be thinking about Irene! If you are---" I was starting to get mad. "What so wrong with that?! I did this whole deal for her! Of course I'm going to be thinking about her!" She looked mad and I saw the cheerleaders peek their heads. "You know what! Deal is off! Irene was right! You are a jerk!" She walked away and the rest followed. Irene called me a jerk? Maybe I have been a little messed up lately. At least I'll get to apologize at the party.

~Time Skip~

I was at the party and was looking for Irene. "HAHAHA!" Everyone started laughing. Irene was drenched in mud and sparkles. She was running past everyone and she gave me a glance before brushing past my shoulders. "Wait up!" I yelled and went I got outside she was sitting on the edge of the sidewalk. "Irene?" I asked slowly walking up to her. "Leave me alone."

She said coldly but I sat down next to her, blocking some of the people passing by. "I'm sorry. I know I've been a Jerk lately---" a clown jump scared her and she leaned on me and I hugged her until the guy left. "You got mud on your costume." She pointed out but I got some on my hands and put it on my face. "At least we are wearing matching costumes." She slightly laughed and then went back to her sad state. "You have every right to call me a jerk." I said and she looked confused.

(Irene POV)
"What do you mean?" Is he calling himself a jerk? I see him anything but a jerk or anything negative. "You called me a jerk, and I deserved it." When did I say that? "I never called you a jerk. If I did I would've regretted it." He flashed his beautiful rectangular smile. "RAWR!" Why are people scaring!!!??? "Aah!" I jumped and V hugged me again.

We didn't even go back into the party. We went to each house on the block, getting candy. "Haha why are you making that face?" He kept making weird faces that were funny. There's my alien! We went back to my house and my mom had a disgusted look on her face. "Eww! You guys are all muddy! Shower before you stink up the house!" We both laughed and went upstairs. "Do you have clothes?" I asked while getting my towel. "Yeah. I'll just wear what I wore yesterday when I was here."

I took a quick shower and so did V. "Goodnight lovebirds!" My mom yelled from the hallway. I was about to say something but V interrupted. "K! Goodnight!" Umm. I'm going to ignore the feels that I have right now. Are the feels gone? Nope! I hit my head and died from a seizure. We put on the movie 'Monster House' and laughed at Chowder's funny lines. "MY NOSE IS IN MY BRAIN!" After Chowder got hit in the face with the basket ball, he yelled. Towards the end of the movie I had fallen asleep.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM ALIEN!!!

----//-//-------/---//--/-/--/-----------/-------
Hi! Sorry this update was at night but yeah! I hope you got good candy! Ehrmagerd!!! I just saw that picture of them and it's.........AAAAH! Kookie and V are just!!!! You know what I mean. Happy Halloween! Don't forget to vote!

-❤️Author