Chapter 16

(Irene POV)
"Ok. Ok. Umm. . .well you see I. . .wanted to ask you. . ." I waited, anticipating his answer. "If. . .you wanted to. . .go. . ." I nodded. Is he finally asking me on a date? What am I going to wear? What am I going to say? "Yeah..." I said waiting with hope. ". . .if you wanted to go. . .eat. We can go somewhere to eat breakfast with the guys. So are you up for it?" Well there goes that. This is what I get for being a person who has hopes and wishes.

"Umm y-yeah sure. But I'm going to the park with Meylee. Do you want to come?" He smiled and nodded. I tried to smile but it was fake. Why must I have such stupid traits?! "Let's go inside." He suggested and we got up to go inside. When we opened the door, the guys came tumbling down to the floor. Me and V laughed at their attempt of listening to our conversation. "Were you eavesdropping?" I said while propping my left leg and crossing my arms over my chest.

"A-ani! I was cleaning the door." Jhope said. "LIES! You were listening to the conversation!" They explained and he confessed. After V and I finished laughing, we helped them up and went inside. Jin and Meylee were exchanging My Little Pony cards. "Ooh I'll trade my Twilight Sparkle for your Spike!" She yelled while holding up a card. Jin gasped. "B-but that's the deluxe card! Those are in the limited edition packet! They only sold 4!" He quickly grabbed it and gave her his.

"I bought 3 of them." She said almost bragging. Jin gasped again. "Ok! Show me the rest of your cards! I want to see if you have Princess Celestia!" She spread out the cards and they looked in awe. Meanwhile over in the kitchen was Rapmonster and Suga. "Umm so do I put the cookies in the microwave?" Suga said scratching his head. "No. You put it in front of the heater." RapMon said and Suga sighed. "I'm working with someone with no swag!"

I laughed while sitting next to V who was playing Try No to Laugh with Jungkook, Jimin, and Jhope. "Hey Irene! Want to play?" Jungkook asked me. "Umm. . .sure."

(Author POV)
They each got glasses of water and went into Jimin's room. The game went on for a while. Eventually, everyone has been spit on. They ended the game with Jimin spitting on Jhope. "Eww! Dirty water! Don't touch my faceu!" They all burst out laughing. "You guys are beyond weird." V said while rolling his eyes. "Says the 4D alien!" Irene said and they laughed again.

Meylee knocked on the door with a batch of cookies in her hand. "They finally learned how to make cookies!" Jimin's eyes lit up and he jumped up and down. "Kookie?!" Jungkook sighed and face palmed himself. "Not that kind of Kookie! In right here!" He yelled while trying to calm Jimin down. "I don't care," he grabbed one from the plate. "Do you want one Jungkookie?" He asked waving one in front of his face. "No! THATS CANNIBALISM!"

Jin ran upstairs. "Be quite! I'm trying to get my beauty sleep." The arguing went on for about 20 minutes. Then Meylee reminded Irene about the park. "Oh yeah! Sorry Meylee. Let's get ready." Irene began packing more things for the park.

(V POV)
"V are you coming?!" I heard Irene call me from downstairs. "Yeah I'll be down there in a sec!" I called. Before I walked out, Jungkook grabbed my arm. "So you're not going to ask her out?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Well, not now. Maybe at the right time." He nodded and I went downstairs. "Let's go." I said as I saw Meylee and Irene waiting by the door. We made our way to a small park with a play structure and the rest was covered with dry grass.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" Meylee shouted while pointing to the other little kids on swings. "Go play! We'll be over there." Irene said and Meylee ran over to slides. We set the blanket and stuff down under a tree with multicolored leaves. I lied down with my arms and legs spread across the blanket. Irene laughed and scooted my hand and foot over. Well it's nice to know that you're getting comfortable." She said while giggling and I joined in.

While Meylee was playing, we were eating some of the fruit. "This is so good!!!" I yelled out. I put some of the attention over to us. "Shh!" Irene hit my arm while slightly laughing. "Oww. You're tougher than you look." I said while rubbing the spot where she hit me. "I know." We laid back down and she pulled out a book to read. Her hair fell perfectly into place, her smile was wide and bright, and her eyes were very beautiful. I wonder what she thinks of me.

--------------------------------------------------
Hi pershuns! I need major help! They released a teaser mv of their song 'Run'. If you guys haven't seen it, please watch it!!! Here's the link:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eIUum9MFlD4
I can't believe Jungkook punched Suga!! Anyway hope you like it! Don't forget to vote!

-❤️Author