Chapter 6

The teacher was, again, telling us useless information about math and I couldn't focus. I don't know what's wrong with me. "V!" I came back from space and found out that everyone was looking at me. "Y-yes?" I asked and the teacher pointed at a problem. "What's the answer?" I looked around and gulped. I hadn't been paying attention. "Y=43" Irene whispered and I trusted her. "Y=43?" I said aloud and the teacher wrote it down. "Good job." She said and it was time to pack up for nutrition. "Thanks." I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. "No problem."

(Irene POV)
"No problem." I kinda blushed when he tapped my shoulder. What coming over me? He's the cool one and I'm the opposite. Like he'll ever like me. What am I saying? "Irene?" He was waving his hand in front of my face. "Huh?" He laughed. "I was asking if you were going to do anything for lunch." Is this a date or something? Or is he just inviting me somewhere? "Not besides eating. Why?" Do I sound weird? "Oh because the guys and I are going to eat lunch in our special place. We've never shown anyone. Would you like to eat lunch with us?" He rubbed his neck and made me smile. "Sure. I'm in classroom 103."

He nodded and walked off. "Hey I just wanted to say congrats in Math Class." Someone said and patted my back. "Thanks, I guess." I turned back around and saw V coming to me. "Wow." He said looking at me. "What?" He reached for my back and got a paper 'Loozr!' "Wow," I said, "they misspelled loser! Haha!" I laughed and V laughed with me. "So are you ok with people bullying you?" He asked and I thought for a second. "Of course not. It's just when I share what they do to me and you're there, it just happens to be funnier." He laughed. "Hey Irene! Hey pabo." Jungkook came and I laughed. "Aish! Im older than you, don't forget that." V said and we laughed. "Anyway, change of plans. We are leaving at lunch because we have a performance for the school at 6 period."

V looked at me and I looked down. "Can we have practice at the place and Irene come to watch us practice?" I looked up and he winked. "Yeah. See ya!" He left and V hugged me. Blood rose up to my cheeks. He backed away and it was awkward. "Heh." He flashed his gorgeous smile which made my whole face red. The bell rang a few seconds later. "We'll see you at lunch." He said and put his hands in his pockets. "Bye." I walked away in the other direction. Lecture, lecture. The bell rang for lunch and I went outside of the class.

As I stepped out the door, I saw V step away from the wall. "What are you already doing here? The bell just rang." I laughed and he laughed too. "I'm across the hall. C'mon lets go." He grabbed my hand and I blushed. We went to a staircase that led to a door that said "Do Not Enter." "Are you sure we can go here?" I asked as he reached for the handle. "Yeah, we just put that there so no one will come." It was a room that looked like a greenhouse. I looked out of one of the windows and saw that we were on the rooftop. "Wow it's so beautiful." He smiled and took me to the other side with mirrors. "This is where we practice." The guys were there and they stared at us. I looked down and he was still holding my hand. I pulled my hand away as did he.

"Ok we have to practice." Jin said and they practiced 'Tomorrow'. I didn't realize that I was staring at V until he smiled and looked away. My face was red hot I tried to hide it in my sleeves. The song had ended and my face was back to normal. "That was really good." I didn't look at V, trying to avoid eye contact. But of course, living a life like mine, we just had to look at each other at the same time. I looked away and started eating my lunch. My mouth was stuffed to prevent me from saying anything. I looked up and everyone laughed. "I think you bit off more than you can chew." Suga said and I smiled.

(V POV)
Is it 6 period yet? It's getting really awkward between us. I don't know what to say when I'm around her. "Are you done eating V? We only have 30 more minutes till we have to perform." Jimin asked me. I nodded and we started the music. This time, Irene only glanced at me. "Ok. We're done. Let's get ready." Our hair was wet by the sweat dripping down our foreheads. "I guess I'm the makeup person right?" Irene asked and smiled. "Yeah." Rap Monster said as he went to go change. "My gosh. You sure are sweating." She told me as I sat down.

She came with a rag and dabbed my forehead. "Umm what are you doing?" I asked and she giggled. "I'm the makeup person. It's my job to make you look good, duh." I laughed as she continued wiping off my sweat. "I'll be back. Go change." It was funny to see her take charge for the day. I got my clothes and went to the bathroom. When I came out, I saw her finishing up Jungkook's makeup. "Oh cmon V. You're the last person." She patted the seat and I walked over silently laughing. She was working on my face and I was bored.

"What if we make a mistake?" She just smiled and worked on my eyes. "Don't worry. It's in front of the school, not the whole world. Plus, I'm the target for getting humiliated." I smiled and she continued. "You're not the target. You're probably a few inches away from being the target on a dart board. Don't bring yourself down because others are doing it too." She smiled and stopped. "Thank you. That means a lot." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Oh your hair." She started combing my hair and when she was done she hugged me again. It was a group hug.

"Thank you guys for being there for me." She said and the hug got tighter. "Not a problem." We headed to the auditorium and waited backstage for the classes to come. Irene had earbuds on and listened to 'Tomorrow' while looking at the lyrics. "I love this song. I never knew how much I could relate to it. Follow your dream like breaker
Even if it breaks down, oh better Follow your dream like breaker Even if it breaks down, don't ever run backwards, never." She was singing that part and I never realized how it relates to her life either. I smiled and walked to the guys. "Hey. The seats are filled up and all of them are here. Time to perform." J-Hope said.

The curtains open and we were in our first positions. (Play video on top- A/N) I gave my all in singing and dancing. I saw in the corner of my eye, Irene giving me thumbs up and enjoying the performance. We finished and the cheers of the school were loud. "Thank you!" We said in unison as the curtains closed and the bell rang. We walked off and Irene congratulated us with hugs. "That was daebak! You guys rule!" We all laughed and went to the resting chairs. "I'm so tired." I yelled and Irene covered my mouth. "Shh. They are already sleeping. You should be sleeping too. A pop star like you needs lots of rest, I don't want you to over work." She put the chair in a comfier position and I felt like sleeping but I wanted to stay up. I looked over at Irene and she was sleeping too. I smiled and dozed off.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! What do you think should happen next? Whenever I write this story, I never know how to pick up the beginnings of the chapters😂. I really love this song so this is basically one of the reasons why I had this idea. 1400 alright! Ok anyway...... I hoped you liked this chapter I will try to update sooner than I did with this one. Don't forget to vote!

-❤️Author