Chapter 4 part 2

Last time:
~Hey everyone is here.~ V texted. ~Okay I'll be right there~ I noticed it stopped raining 2 minutes ago so I folded the umbrella. I got to the front door and knocked. One of the girls opened the door and greeted me. "Hi I'm Arianna." Based on her outfit I could tell she was dating Jungkook. "Hi I'm Irene." I could currently see a new friendship blooming. "Oh hey Irene. Guys we're ready!" V called and they all came downstairs. "Hey she's matching with us." J-Hope called out. "Well you guys did post a Selca and I didn't know what to wear so yeah." They laughed and we got in the van. To be continued...

----------------------------------
(Irene POV)
Jin was sitting next to Yoonie[only one who was Korean], Jimin was sitting next to Giselle, Rap Monster sitting next to Amber, Jungkook sitting next to Arianna, Suga sitting next to Audrey, J-Hope sitting next to Bailey, and me sitting next to V. "You guys better get ready for jealous fans, they can get pretty hectic." Jimin said to us. We all laughed in agreement and got back to listening to music on the radio. Nothing really interesting was on so Giselle plugged her phone in and a whole bunch of BTS songs started playing. We all sang the whole way there. We were having fun even before the fair.

We got to the fair and went to a reserved parking space. People were crowded around the van, mostly girls. They were all hitting the windows waiting for them to come out. The security came out of the back entrance of the van and made the girls back up. I could already feel death glares on us. The security guards gave us the signal that we could now go outside. The guys went out first and the fans screamed as loud as they could. The guys came and helped us get out. No one liked seeing their bias dating someone, so bring on the glares. We made our way to the pier as their fans followed. I heard Arianna from the front, "Is it always like this when you go somewhere?" Jungkook smiled and put his arm around her, "Yeah but don't worry, I'll protect you." How sweet.

(V POV)
I saw Irene looking at how happy everyone was and she looked kinda sad. "Blubber" I whispered in her ear that made her laugh. "What?" She continued laughing and I smiled. We went over to the games and tried them. Everyone won teddy bears and prizes for their girls, but not for me. Irene kept winning all the games and I got a little embarrassed. "Here. You look sad and lonely." She smiled and handed my a stuffed toy that looked like a UFO. "Is this because I'm an alien?" She giggled. "Maaaaaaybe..." We both laughed and walked around.

"Hey do you guys want to go in the Tunnel of Love?" Rap monster asked and they all nodded except for me and Irene. "Oh uh. We can go in the Ferris wheel." Irene looked at me. "Oh yeah you guys go on ahead." I said as they all headed towards the line with half of the crowd following them. "To the Ferris wheel we go." We went to the Ferris wheel and waited in the long line. Irene just started giggling out of nowhere, "So you knew I was sad, and you said 'Blubber'?" I giggled and nodded. "But why were you sad?" I asked and she looked down at the ground. "Well, I've never experienced love before. Besides my family. I've only had crushes that crushed me and boyfriends that broke me. Only using me for their grades. I've only dated one guy and that's what he did." I put my hand in her shoulder and felt sympathetic.

"It's ok. People have only dated me or wanted to for the fame. No one really like me for who I was." We got to the front of the line already and I didn't know there were two settings: the rocking one and the still one. We looked at each other and told the worker that we wanted to go to the still one but they only had the rocking one so we had to go on that one instead. We got in and we went up. She was scared of heights so she held onto the seat. "Hey, hey. It's ok." I moved quickly over to the same seat and it rocked more and more. When I sat down she immediately hugged me and I hugged her back. "I'm usually not this scared." She giggled and I giggled.

We were at the very top and the ride stopped. "What happened?" She looked up and then looked at me. "Sorry for the inconvenience! We are having difficulties and it will be fixed in 15-20 minutes!" The person on the sound speaker yelled. We heard the sounds of frustration from the people around us. "Great." She sounded flustered. "Well at least I'll get to know you and you'll get to know me." She nodded and we started telling each other about ourselves.