Chapter 11(Halloween pt. 2)

Last time:
We fell asleep sideways with the blanket barely covering us. The problem. What will I do about Bridget? Well at least tomorrow's Friday. I looked at my phone and got an email from the school. 'The location of the Halloween Party is still a secret. Tomorrow everyone will get a special text with clues as to where it will be held. Can't wait! Say no to drugs!' Typical school advertisement. I put my phone away and went back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------
(Irene POV)
When I woke up, V was hugging me and we were actually on the bed. I gently and carefully took his hands off and got up to get into my Day of the Dead costume. It's a tri colored skirt with a skeleton shirt and a flower headband."Omma can you help with my makeup?" I asked while she was drinking tea. "Sure." We went up to the bathroom and she was doing my makeup. "Thanks. I'll go wake up V." I told her while she cleaned up. I opened the door to my room and saw V already awake and in his costume.

"Not bad for a Joker." I said, startling him. "Right! We're going to go to Mr.McGuire's house right?" I had this blank expression on my face. Please tell me that this isn't an idea. After a few moments, "Why so serious?" He said the famous line that the Joker says and I laughed. "We're going to be late for school. Let's go." We quickly ate out breakfast and headed to school. We saw a bunch of early trick-or-treaters roaming the streets. We passed by that same house again.

We reached the school and ,as always, people are making fun of me. "I knew you were anorexic!" This person yelled into my ear. I didn't know that when we got inside, things would get much worse. "Hey look it's the couple of the year!" Bridget started the entire school. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They yelled out louder and louder each time. The bell rang and they all scurried off. Time for PE.

V got dressed before I did because there was a long line. "Do you want me to wait?" He asked leaning against the wall. "No it's fine. I'll be there in a second." He nodded and went up to the gym. After I got changed I went to grab my math book out of my locker. Then Bridget came.

(Bridget POV)
I came and closed her locker, almost hitting her hand. "Stay away from Taehyung, ok?" I said and she didn't respond. "OK?!" She got startled but still didn't answer. I pushed her to the lockers and slapped her. "ANSWER ME! YOU ANOREXIC---" I heard footsteps around the hall. "We'll finish this later." I ran inside a bathroom and watched through the creek of the door.

"What are still doing out here?" The principal asked but she just stared straight at me. "N-nothing. Forgot my books th-that's a-all." She picked up her stuff and the principal led her to the gym. "Ugh what do I do to finish this?" I was thinking to myself. I turned my head and saw a witch toy hanging from the ceiling. "Aah." I jumped a little. I'll scare her. I stepped out of the bathroom and saw V coming towards me. 'Act natural'

"Hey V!" Even though he is a Joker he didn't have a smile on his face. "Don't 'Hey V!' me. What did you do to Irene?" It's funny how he thinks I'm going to confess. "Nothing. Why is she hurt?" I started laughing. I'm sorry if I can't hold it in. "Don't act so innocent. There is a red hand mark on her cheek and her lip is bleeding. Why won't you stop?!" He yelled hitting the locker with his fist.

"I won't." I just straight up said it and started walking away. "What if I go to the dance with you?!" I stopped in my tracks. Thinking of something WAY better. "What if...You hold my hand everywhere we go, ignore Irene, and go to the dance with me." He snickered. "Then I guess we're done here." He grabbed my arm making me stop. "No no. I promise. Just please don't bully her." I smiled and he held his pinky up and I held mine. We both promised and left. Then I uncrossed my fingers.

(V POV)
I came back to PE and sat down while Coach Boomer took role. "OKAY! HAPPY HALLOWEEN SOLDIERS! BE SAFE!---" someone handed him a pink paper. "YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH A SCARE MAZE SO LINE UP!" A maze? We've never done a maze before. "WAIT---" the same person handed him another pink paper. "IRENE GOMEZ?! YOURE GOING FIRST!"

She looked scared to death already. "You'll be fine." I rubbed her back and she smiled. As soon as she walked in the doors closed. Another pink paper was handed to Coach Boomer. "LOOKS LIKE THATS IT FOR TODAY! SIT DOWN AND LOOK AT THE SCREEN!" This isn't going to be good. The screen was playing what was going on inside the maze. "Hello? I'm going to be fine. I'm going to---AAAAH!" She got jump scared and everyone was laughing.

(Irene POV)
Oh my goodness! Nope I'm not fine! Not fine! "You aren't going to die. You aren't going to die. AAAAAAH!" Something jumped out and grabbed my arm. I moved back and I bumped into a werewolf figure. "AAAAAAAH!!!!" I ran away into a corner. "Hehehe!" A heard a little girl laughing and the sound of thunder. "No, no, no!" A picture of the house appeared. The lights shut off. "Aaaaaaah!" The little girl shrieked.

I yelled after her. "AAAAAAAAH!" Then a red light shined on the little girl, a few feet away from me. "What's wrong? Nothing to be.....afraid of." Then a bunch of people, almost zombie-like, were behind her and they were headed towards me. "PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!" The doors of the exit opened and they began running to me. "AAAAAAAAAH!" I ran as fast as I could and finally escaped mini Hell.

I made my way back to the class. Probably shouldn't have come back. "Scaredy-Cat!" They were laughing and pointing at me. "W-what?" I looked to my right and there was a screen playing the video of the maze. "Scaredy-Cat! Scaredy-Cat!" I could feel tears filling up my eyes. I ran out and I heard V call my name. "Irene! Wait!" I saw Bridget and while I was running, I hit my shoulder on hers. "Watch it! Hey V. Where are you going?" I turned around and saw her holding his shoulders. "-sigh- Nowhere." They were both walking away. But what hurt the most, they were holding hands.

I sat at the end of the hall and cried to myself. "What's wrong Irene?" The rest of Bangtan came and sat down next to me. "Umm n-nothing." I started wiping my tears. "Are you sure? You can tell us anything." Jin said making me half-smile. "Yeah I'm sure." Jimin helped me up and cleaned my face. "Do you want to go to our Halloween party?" Suga asked smiling. "Sure. Where is it?" I asked dusting myself off, completely forgetting what just happened. "It's at Mr. McGuire's house. But don't worry, it's not scary once you get in." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile. "Ok."

--------------------------------------------------
Hi! I decided to make three parts but I will update the third part today too. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Get ready to give me all your candies! Just kidding! But I appreciate it😂. Tanks for voting and reading my story. Never knew it would get more than 50 reads! Don't forget to vote!
-❤️Author