Chapter 1

it doesn't make much sense*****
HEADS UP! IF YOU DISLIKE THIS STORY, SKIP TO THE LAST CHAPTER LABELED "AN APOLOGY" :)

(Irene's POV)
I was walking in school halls to get to my next class. I always wanted to be early. I was holding a water bottle in my hand without the cap. Someone tripped me and I bumped into a really cute guy, I had a crush on him since I saw him. "Omo!!! Mianhe!" I rubbed his shirt with my hand trying to dry it. His shirt was now see through, and I'm trying my best to avoid looking straight ahead. "I'm sorry about your shirt." "And I'm sorry about yours." I looked at him in confusion and someone came and threw water on me! Everyone laughed and I ran to an abandoned corner and cried.

Someone heard me and sat next to me. "Im already wet and cold. Get it over with and laugh at me already."   "Wae? I don't think it's funny. Since you're cold, here." He handed me a sweater he had in his backpack, but I didn't want to put it on. "No. You're just going to get me wet again. All kind gestures end up being a trick."   "No please. Put it on." I ignored him so he pulled me a up and put the sweater over my bare and freezing arms. "No I can't---" I was trying to pull it off but he stopped me "I insist. I don't want you to be sick." Was this person really worried about me?

"I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me V."   "My name is---." The bell rang and I was late for class. Then when I got to class he was sitting behind me. The teacher was explaining equations and how to make and solve them. V tapped my shoulder and I turned to face him, wanting to get back to listening to the teacher. "You didn't finish telling me your name."  "Why do you care about me so much? You're just like other people."  "I'm different from other people"   "Well other people---" I got cut off by my teacher. "Ahem! Since you're so talkative, come up, make and solve an equation." I got the chalk from her hand and went to the board. When I was about to write something everything I had learned the past few days escaped my mind, leaving the board blank.

"Anyone volunteer to help her? Umm you since you're the only one who raised a hand." The teacher picked someone to help me as I heard the squeaking of the chair and footsteps coming towards me. He grabbed my hand with his and wrote an equation. His hot breath on my neck made me shiver. He let go of my hand and went back to his seat, "You can do this." He whispered in my ear before he left, giving me confidence. I wrote the answer, put the chalk in a bin and went back to my seat wondering who helped me. "Thank you Mr. Kim Taehyung for helping clueless Irene. Now back to the lesson. So he helped me. "So that's your name." The bell rang signaling it was time to go home. After V finished packing, I got his hand and pulled him into the hallway.

(V's POV)
She got my hand and pulled me into the hallway. "Now that you know my name, care to tell me why you're trying to be nice?" She sounded like she was mad. "First of all, yes I care---"   "Not really the first answer I was looking for but ok."   "Second of all, I see you get picked on everyday so I wanted to be nice." I gave her a smile "Now can you let go of my hand?" I looked at her and then her hand as she slowly let go. Someone came and poured an entire bucket of ice water saying, "I nominate you for the Ice Bucket Challenge!" She looked frozen and she was shivering. I immediately reached into my backpack getting my dance clothes and handed them to her. "What's the deal with all the water?"

"How do you have clothes all of a sudden? And why are you giving them to me?"   "I don't know and because you can get extremely sick." She gave me a cute smile and walked to the bathroom. As I waited outside the bathroom a few feet away, Jungkook came behind me. "Hyung! What's up?"   "Nothing. I'm just waiting for a girl---"    "Irene Gomez?!"  "How did you know?"   "She is the talk of the school! People say she is mean, weird, ugly---" he got cut off when she came out of the bathroom with oversized clothes. "I think these are a little too big. Who is this?"  She giggled, "And I take everything back." Jungkook whispered and that made me laugh.

"I'm Jungkook. V's best hyung!" Everyone else then came trailing behind. Jimin noticed her, "Greetings oh cute one!" He said as he got on one knee and kissed her hand as she giggled and covered her face. Rap Monster came and pushed him. "Sorry about Jimin, he's got no jams! I'm Rap Monster."   Pushing him away was J-Hope. "Hey I'm Horsie, J-Hope. And I'm your Hope!" He did aegyo and pushing him was Jin. "Hey I'm Jin. You're really pretty!" She blushed as Mr.Swag came and pushed Jin. "Hey I'm Suga, Swag!" We all laughed at his fail of swagger.

"You guys are funny." She giggled. Then her phone rang. "Hey hyung we're going to the studio to practice, see you at home!" They all left and I waited for her, she sounded disappointed. "What's wrong?"  "My mom is working late again and I don't have the keys to my house." Maybe I should invite her to spend the night at our place. "You can spend the night at my place. I'm sure the hyungs would love to see you a second time!"     "Umm sure. Do you have a car because I don't." Oh well at least we can walk in the rain. "No but we have feet and an umbrella." I smiled and rubbed my neck as she gave me a look

(Irene's POV)
He got out the umbrella and I gave him a "seriously" face but then I agreed. We headed outside and he propped open the umbrella. "So I don't know if you feel comfortable, but since when have you been getting bullied?" This is the first person who cared about me, besides my family. "Basically my whole life." I was half way under the umbrella and I was getting a little wet. "You can come closer if you don't want to get wet.......if you want." I came closer and we were touching shoulder to shoulder.

It was windy and the umbrella flew away. "Omo!" Now I'm going to get even wetter. "Don't worry my house is across the street. I'll race you there!" We both ran happily in the rain stepping in puddles. We opened the door and came in laughing while everyone was staring at us. "Umm we kind got wetter than we expected." I looked at him as he laughed rubbing his neck. "You guys look like you were standing under that bucket at the water park!" Jin said and everyone agreed. It was 9:30 and we would have to go to sleep. "You can sleep in the guest room. I'll be in the room across the hall."   "Ok."

I was laying in bed remembering I was in wet clothes. I was under the covers and reading comments on my phone(on insta!) People said really mean things and I couldn't handle it anymore. I cried quietly so I wouldn't wake anyone up. "What's wrong?" V came in and I looked up at him with watery eyes. He got under the covers with me and hugged me. I hugged him back, feeling the warmness of his body against mine. We eventually fell asleep still in each other's arms. It was like a wonderful fairy tale without an ending........... until morning.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey! So yeah new story! Hope you guys like it as much as I did writing it. I also have another story about Jungkook if you want to read that. Thank you!!! Oh and sorry if the writing is bold in some places and others aren't. Thank you!!!
-❤️Author