Chapter 3

(V POV)
It was morning and I had remembered what the hyungs said. I ignored it and went to eat cereal. My phone rang and it was an unknown number. "Hello?" "Hey V! The hyungs gave me your number. I thought we could talk a little bit." It was Irene. She sounded so sweet off and on the phone. "Oh hey! Ready for the party tonight?" "Oh yeah. It's just I don't know what to wear. I don't have a lot of cool clothes." Maybe I should take her to the mall. Then I can get her new clothes. "Oh. Well, there's a mall a few minutes away. Do you want to go?" There was a small pause before she answered. I heard talking in the background so I think she is asking. "Sure. I'll be ready in 5 minutes. Bye." "Bye."

-5 minutes later-
I was outside of her house and waited. She was taking a little longer than I expected so I parked in her driveway and went up to her door. I rang the doorbell and her mom opened the door. "Oh hi. She is getting ready. You can come in if you want." I silently came in and sat on the couch. "So you're the one who's been taking care of my little Irene Thank you." She looked at me sincerely as I looked down and smiled. "No problem. It's nothing really. I enjoy being her friend." She came down the stairs and looked at us. "Ready to go?" "Oh yeah sure lets go."

-At the mall-
We went through the glass doors and we saw toy shops and jewelry stores on the first floor. "I think all of the clothes are upstairs." I told her as we took the elevator. When we got to the second floor she immediately ran to whatever cool store she saw. "Hey wait up!" I chuckled as I ran after her. "Oooh how about this one.....no this one.......wait that one looks better! Which one should I get......you know what, never mind, I'll take ALL of them!" (A/N: Literally me) she was so excited. It was like she had never been to a clothing store. "Relax. I said I'd buy you some clothes not a new wardrobe." She blushed as I laughed. "Mianhe. I never been nor heard of these stores." She finally decided on getting 5 outfits. "Which one are you wearing and why do I only see 4?" I thought she got 5? "Well. I am hiding the last one from you because that's the one I'm going to wear." "Aww! Fine." I pouted as she giggled and we headed out.

(Irene's POV)
"Thanks again! See you in an hour!" He had dropped me off home and I got ready. Around V, I didn't feel like a nerd or some weird person. I was just a regular girl having a good time. "So when will you be home?" Omma so curious. What time does it end? Probably like 12:00, they last all night. "Umm around 11:00 or 10:30. If that's ok?" Sometimes omma gets really protective. One time when I was 4, she taped my blanket to the bed so I wouldn't fall off. "Oh yeah sure. But make sure you get home safely, say no to drugs---" "Omma I know already. I'm going to get ready now." She nodded and I went upstairs. I laid my outfit across the bed and admired it. It was a flowy teal skirt up to my knees, a black lace top with a shirt under, knee high black socks, and teal high tops(converse). It was beautiful!

I took a quick shower and curled my hair. I didn't have any makeup so I got her makeup bag secretly from her room. I put on blush, lip gloss, and I curled my eyelashes. I put on my outfit and sat on my bed. Believe it or not I had 2 minutes until 8:00. I got on my phone and started singing BTS' song 'War of Hormone'. "I'll be a man of you, you, you---" I stopped when I heard honking from outside. I looked out the window and V's car was outside. "Oh he's picking me up." I went downstairs. "Bye omma. See you later." I tried to leave as fast as I could so she wouldn't talk. "Ok bye." I took a large trench coat and put it on so I would hide my outfit.

I got the car and opened the door. "Aww cmon its still a secret? We're going to the party." He sounded like a curious little alien. "I said its when we go to the party, we aren't at the party yet." I smiled as he just as looked at me with a pouty face. We tried to make serious faces but we failed in 3 seconds. We burst out laughing. "Just--drive al-ready." I tried to say between my laughs. He started driving and we listened to the radio. Their song 'Let Me Know' was playing. "This is one of my favorite songs!" I sang along and he giggled. He joined along in the middle of the song. The song ended and we got to the house. "Now will you show me?" Why was he so curious? "Inside." He looked up and pouted. "Cmon!" We got out of the car and went inside. He kept looking at me as we walked in. ".......Fine!" I unbuttoned the trench coat and the rest of Bangtan came up to us. "Oh hi Irene! V didn't tell us you were coming." I stopped midway and greeted them. "Oh. Well I'm here now!" We all laughed. "Oh here let me take your coat." J-Hope gestured and I continued. I took it off and they all looked at me wide-eyed and open-mouthed.