Chapter 24

(Irene POV)
The sun rays were gleaming through the thin curtains. There was an aroma of clean laundry. I felt someones hair tickling my arm and I looked down to see Meylee snuggled up. I looked over to the side and saw V sleeping as well. His hair was covering the upper half of his face and his chest was heaving, he was breathing calmly. Behind him was a bucket of his clothes, probably the smell. I carefully got up and walked over to it and saw a note. "You forgot it was laundry day...again. So I did it for you...again. -Jin"

I walked over to the kitchen rubbing my eyes and, to my surprise, everyone was already sitting down and eating. Wow. I probably look like a mess right now. I sat down next to Rap Monster and yawned, "Good morning." They all stared. "You look like you just got mauled by a bear." We all laughed and I grabbed a plate of breakfast. "So, what's on today's schedule?" I asked while twisting some of the noddles onto my fork. "To have fun...don't you remember that it's the last day on Winter Break?" Jungkook said before stuffing his face with food. Aw man! I forgot! Great, it's like I'm headed straight to the demon, Bridget.

"Jinja?! I completely forgot. Well at least we can spend the day at home, reading books." I've actually been more into books since the beginning of Winter Break. I think it's just because I was bored. "Haha...NOPE!" Jimin said while jumping out of his seat. "Wae? It's exciting." I said with amazement. "Yeah right. The only thing exciting about reading a book is if you haven't gotten a paper cut after reading 10 pages." He said, which made me giggle a little.

"Hey look, it's the Tramp." Rap Monster said and pointed to V, slowly walking down the stairs. I'm pretty sure we're at the same state of messiness and exhaustion. "Very funny, Mr. Breaks-Everything." I gave him a hug while Rap Monster stood there, possibly thinking of a comeback. "Good Morning Jagiya." He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Morning." I went to sit down on the couch and just watch tv.

(V POV)
When I finished eating my breakfast, I went to the couch and laid my head on Irene's lap while lounging and watching whatever it was that was on tv. She played with my hair and I gave her a smile. "What are you watching?" I asked while looking puzzled toward the TV. "Oh it's an anime show. It's so cool!" I poked her forehead while laughing. "Wow. You are a nerd." She scoffed and I sat up. "Just because I watch anime doesn't mean I'm a nerd." She pouted, she looks so adorable. "Well you're a nerd in my book. Don't do that!" I laughed and kissed her cheek. "Yuck! You guys are gross. Like a rat and an apple core had a baby." Jungkook said while sitting between us. "Well I'm sorry. It's not my fault that you're going to be forever alone." I heard Irene say. "BURN!!!" We all yelled out.

I didn't know she was capable of being mean. Can she be anymore perfect? "So what are we going to do today?" JHope asked turning on the stereo. Maybe we can have a little party? Or we can go to that indoor trampoline park thing? What was that called again? I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and I saw Meylee with droopy arms and half lidded eyes.

"Good morning Meylee." I went over and carried her up. Either she's growing or I'm getting weak. "Morning Appa." She said tiredly and hugged me. I smiled and when I turned to everyone, they had their mouths wide open, except for Irene. She was smiling. "Appa?! You have something to explain!" Jin hyung said while the rest continually shouted. "Okay okay. Well, Irene and I are adopting her." They stayed still with the same stupid expression on their faces. "Close your mouth or you're going to eat flies." Meylee giggled as I set her down and she embraced Irene.

"Bro...you are going to be a father? You're going to be a father. You're going to be a father!" Jimin slapped my arm and I groaned in pain as they all dragged me to the kitchen. "Hyung what the h---" Rap Monster interrupted me. "If you become her father what is ARMY going to say? What are you going to do then?" Oh. I never really thought of that... What am I going to do? "I actually never thought about that. But look at them, who wouldn't want to be a part of that?" I pointed at Irene and Meylee. They were playing around and laughing with each other, so full of joy. Just the right amount of sweetness with a touch of craziness.

"Well I get where you're coming from, but what are you going to do?" Jhope asked while still smiling and looking at them. "Just live life. Because all of you make life worth living. Might as well spend my life with all of you. So I'm going to continue doing the things I'm doing, just with another special person."

(Meylee POV)
They pulled Appa into the kitchen and left me and Omma alone. "Is Appa in trouble?" I asked Irene Omma and she laughed, while putting me on her lap. "No. They're just asking him a question." I smiled and I played with the silver necklace she had. "This is pretty Omma. Did Appa get it for you?" She smiled and hugged me close. "Yeah."

I'm going to be so happy, now that I have a family.

-/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/---/-
Hello Pershuns! I'm very sorry that this was a short update. I wanted to make one for Valentines Day(who else is single and proud?) so I'm going to update later today as well. This story is going to end! I'm going to make the epilogue after chapter 26. Love you guys! Don't forget to Vote!

-❤️Author