Chapter 88

Ambers POV:
I turned off the water getting out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and put it around me. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed a strapless bra and underwear that I grabbed when I went back to Harry's. After grabbing them, I went back into the bathroom. I put them on and looked in the mirror, deciding what to do with my hair.  I decided after 2 minutes.   I got out the blow dryer and dryer my hair making it ratty. I looked around for a brush but finding none. I walked downstairs only in my bra and underwear, looking for Michael. After looking around, I realized he wasn't there. I went into the bedroom and grabbed my phone. I clicked on Michaels name and held my phone up to my ear. "Hello" Mikey's voice said. "Mikey, where are you? You left me." "I'm out with a friend right now, I'll be back in like an hour." "Ok but can you tell me where I can find a brush." "There should be one either in the top drawer of the bedroom or in the bathroom. Also there is makeup in the bathroom second drawer." "Okay but why do you have make up" I asked giggling. "Don't ask questions." "Okay. I guess I'll see you in a hour." "Okay Amber but make sure your ready, got it?" "Okay Mikey." "Love you." "Love you too" I said before hanging up. I walked into the bedroom and opened up the top drawer. I seen the brush and took it out.

(Ff done getting ready)
After an hour of getting ready, I was finally done.  Michael came back already just as soon as i got downstairs. He had a bag in his hand which made me furrowed my eyebrows. "Don't worry Amber, it's nothing for you. By the way you look hot like I would love if you weren't pregnant right now" he said kissing me on the cheek. I blushed. "I didn't dress up like this for you" I said pointing at my short tight black dress. "Then who did you dress up for?" "Boys that's not you" I said with a smirk. "Amber don't be mean." "Why what are you going to do" i asked teasingly. "Keep talking how you are and you will find out." "Your funny. You can't do anything." He got all serious and grabbed me. I was kind of scared but I didn't want to show him that so I started to yank my arm. His grip tightened. "Ow  Mikey, your hurting me" I say looking into his eyes with my tear filled eyes. His eyes softened and he quickly let go. "Amber I am so sorry I didn't mean to" he said worriedly. "You didn't mean it?! Really, if you didn't you wouldn't have mgrabbed me in the first place" I said turning around and heading for the door. A hand grabbed me and pulled me back towards them. "Don't ever walk away from me again when I'm talking to you" he said roughly in my ear. "Or what Mikey. I have a baby inside of me so you can't really do nothing." "There is one thing" he said slowly reaching around until I felt his hand under my shirt." "You wouldn't dare!" He slowly wiggled his fingers on my tummy making me squealed and turn around in his grip. "Don't do that" I said hitting him. He chuckled before grabbing my arm. "Come on we're gonna be late" he said before  dragging me out the door. When we got to the car, he opened the door for meand stood there. I rolled my eyes before getting in the car. I watched as Mikey shut the door and walked around to his side, getting in. He slowly turned on the car and backed up out of the drive way. After 20 minutes of driving, we finally made it to our destination. I looked up at the house to see it was a mansion with a large futon in the front yard. My eyes got pick. Just then a car door shut and Mikey came into view. He opened the door for me and held out his hand. I gave a small smile and grabbed it. He shut the door behind me and we walked in together. I could smell the scent of alcohol and hear the loud music as we got closer to the door. As soon as we got to the door I wanted to leave. There was a lot of people taking shots and drinking off each other and dancing inappropriately. I looked over at Mikey to see him shrug and walk into the packed crowd. I groaned. I slowly walked into the crowd looking around for Mikey. "Mikey" I yelled. Just then a familiar voice slurred in my ear. "Why you here?"