Chapter 30

After Harry left and went up stairs, I decided I would do my plan now. I stood up and put my plate in the sink and ran to the door. I stood there examining the locks on the door. They were simple locks since a dumby lives here and can't do anything hard. I switch all the locks and looked down. Shit there was a lock that needs a passcode. Mmmmm what would the passcode be. Think dumb Amber. That's it Amber. I typed that in and it unlocked. Haha styles you think your smart don't you. I opened the door really fast and took off running to my moms, if I could even find it.

{One hour later}
After an hour of running I was lost. I didn't have a phone so I couldn't call anyone. I had no idea if I am even close and there was no houses around. I saw a van slowly start creeping up to me. It pulled up beside me and before I could ask I was pulled inside by two hands. After I was in, the man shut the door. He let go of me so I turned around and seen the one and only... Zayn. "Zayn what the fuck you just can't kidnap me" I yelled. "Sweetheart keep your voice down until we get to the house, Niall, the leader doesn't like yelling." Who the fuck is Niall and what does he want with me. "What do you want with me really. I'm getting sick and tired of you" I said a little bit softer than last time. "I told you last time, baby I just want you that's it." "Well to bad cause I'm Harrys" I said almost gagging on his name. "Oh really then why were you walking out here by yourself?" "Cause we got into a fight which is exactly what's going to happen with me and you right now." With that I pounced on him and started hitting him in the face and anywhere I could. I didn't care where as long as I hurt him for beating me up. He just laughed and grabbed my wrist. He put them behind me back and put something cold on them. I tried to pul my hands apart until I heard the clicking noise. Handcuffs. "Why do you have handcuffs?" "So people who are feisty like you can't beat the hell out of me." "Awe is little Zaynie scared of me beating him up" I said and started to laugh. "Shut up and no I'm not" he yelled harshly. "Then take these handcuffs off of me and we will fight." Before he could say or do anything, the car stopped and we flew forward. Zayn was no onto of me with a smile on his face. "Get off of me your squishing me fat ass." "No I like this position beside your going to have to get use to it." My eyes went wide and I froze. The van door opened. I looked up to see a tall yet short boy with a blonde quiff with brown roots and ocean blue like orbs. He was cute but he wasn't like Harry cute. I frowned I miss Harry. Why did I have to leave. Please come find me Harry.