Chapter 48

Ambers POV:
Right after Zayn left so did Louis. Louis kissed my forehead and told me he'll see me wensday which is in four days. I smiled and curled back up into Harry. Oh how I missed Harry. "We're going to go to bed early tonight" Harry said randomly. "Awe why" I whined. "Cause we have school tomorrow and I have to teach." "So why can't I just sleep in your class so I don't have to hear your annoying voice." "Hey my voice is not annoying." "When I live with you it is." "Your not sleeping in my class and we're going to bed early, that's final." "No" I said with my arms over my chest. "Did you just tell me now?" "Yes I did. You have a problem with that?" "Yep" he said before attacking my sides. I squealed and laughed. "Okayhahaha behahahahad earhahahahly" was all I could get out. He smiled and stopped. "Let's go see what time is." I laid down so only my butt was on Harrys lap. "You can I don't feel like getting up" I said relaxing. "Ok fine." I felt hands pick me up bridal styles carrying me to god knows where. I opened my eyes to see we were in the kitchen. "It's 7:00pm. Are you hungry?" I shook my head no and tried to get out of Harrys grip. He understood and put me down. I ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I did my business and walked out. I heard Harry talking on the phone to someone so I decided to ease drop. "So when are you coming over?" "Okay are you bring her?" "Okay I'll see you then" Harry said before hanging up. Wait who is she? Where having a girl in the house? How long is she staying? I don't care we're getting a girl in the hose. I ran up to Harry and jumped on his back. "There's going to be a girl in the house!Yay" I yelled. "Wait were you ease dropping" he asked. "Uh....no" I said before dropping off of his back and running upstairs. I went into Harrys room and got under all the covers. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and into the bedroom. I stayed under there trying not to breathe so he wouldn't find me. I felt the blanket where my feet is move. I just thought it was the wind until I felt fingers full out tickle my foot. I started rolling around kicking and laughing. "Sthahahahap." "Are you going to ease drop on me again?" "Nhahahahahao." He stopped and crawled into bed. "When..is she..coming over" I said trying to catch my breathe. "Tuesday" he said before he got under the covers. "Yes only two more days! I can't wait to get away from you moron." "Excuse you" he said putting his hand on his heart. "What you get on my nerves and plus I could go shopping nhahahahahaow" before I could finish he started to tickle me. "Take it back" he said sitting on top of me. "Buthahaha its truhahahahae." He tickled me harder. I put my arms over my tummy to make it stop but he put my hands over my head. "Hahahahahahah hahahahahahah" was all I could say. "What? Does it tickle to much that you can't talk" he asked with a smirk. I nodded my head. He stopped but kept his hands in the air ready to attack if needed. "I'm..haha...sorry." He put his hands down and smiled. He rolled onto his side and closed his eyes. I did the same until we both fell asleep.