Chapter 46 part 2

I decided I would tease them so I sat on the floor. I seen that we were at the play menu so I wouldn't miss anything. Even if I did I seen it like 3 times so I know what happens. "Um... Amber aren't you going to come sit with us and share the popcorn" Zayn asked. "No" was all I said before I ate some more popcorn. I heard someone get up which made me get up. I seen it was Harry. Shit. What am I going to do? I thought of a plan and started running towards the door but didn't make it far. I was picked up and held upside down. Luckily I let go of the popcorn in time cause that would have been on the floor. "Gotcha." I wiggled around trying to get my ankle out of his hands but it was useless. He carried me back into the living room and stood there with me in his arms. "Boys look what I caught." Louis and Zayn looked over and seen me. Zayn got up and walked over to me. "Ooo Louis you see what I see" Zayn asked with a smirk. Louis looked confused but got up. "A ticklish tummy" Zayn said before tickling me" I screamed and laughed trying to get out of Harrys grip. "And what about these little feet" Louis said as he slide his finger across my feet. I laughed harder and scrunched up my feet. Wrong move. He started to fill out tickle my foot. I squealed and laughed. "Zayn she loves raspberries. Why don't you give her one" Harry asked. I shook my head and kicked my feet harder to try and get out of his grip. Zayn bent down and put his lips on my bare tummy. He breathed in and breathe out making a fart noise on my tummy. I screamed and laughed. Harrys hands luckily let go off me and I fell to the floor. I crawled over to the couch and laid there. "Sthahahahahahp you can hahahahave popcohahahahn" I said sticking my hands out in front of me. They smiled and grabbed the popcorn bowl. They all sat on the couch with me on top of them. My legs were on Zayn my middle section was on Harry and my head was on Louis. As soon as the movie started I started to get tired. All that tickling made me sleepy. I closed my eyes and took a long nap.