Chapter 21

{A/N: Beautifuls never cut, okay. Yes the pain will go away but the scars won't. Just please never cut, it's not good for you}

Once I grabbed the blade I slowly took it across my wrist feeling liquid trickling down my arm and to my hand. I didn't want to pass out so I only cut once. I put my wrist under the faucet and turned on the water. The scar stung but I bit my lip from a scream coming out. I turned towards the door and slowly turned the knob. I peeked my head out to see nobody at the door. Thank god. He must not care about me then. I frowned and hurried to his bedroom. As soon as I got to the room I looked to see the closet door opened. I hurried and ran over. I saw nobody in there so I hurriedly grabbed a sweatshirt and threw it on. The sweatshirt was white and it said "hype" on it. I turned around to see Harry looking down at me. I jumped back and put my hand over my chest. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you, princess" he said with a smirk. "H-harry what are you doing in here?" "This is my room. What are you doing in here" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "I had to get a sweatshirt cause I was um.. cold brrrr" I said as I shiver a little. "It seems I have a little lier. What were you really doing in here?" "I told you I had to get a sweatshirt, see" I said pointing to the sweatshirt I'm wearing. I seen his eyes pop out of his head as he looked at something. I looked behind me but didn't see nothing. I was confused so I followed his eyes to see they were on the wrist that I cut myself. There was a big red spot going up the sleeve. "Um" was all I could say. He came over to me and pulled up the sleeve. "Why? Why would you hurt yourself like this" he asked as he looked into my eyes. "I'm tired of people always controlling my life" I said as a tear slipped out of my eyes. He took his thumb and brushed it away. "Promise me baby you won't cut again." "Um... I can't" I said looking down. "Yes you can. I'll help you. I don't want to see you hurting yourself over some stupid people." "Harry your one of them" I mumble. "What was that?" "I said your one of them" I said a little louder. "Well even if I and they do go along with it cause it could be for your safely or to help you which is what I am exactly going to do." I nod. "Now what was all that downstairs" his voice became more stern. Wow so much for the advice that your not following right now. I want out of this house expectally out of this life.