Chapter 81

I said my goodbyes to James and even kissed him before walking out of the house. That's when I seen Harry. I froze. Should I tell him or wait. Eh I'll just wait. I started to walk to the car again only to be stopped by a door slamming. I turned around and seen James running over to where I was. "Here baby you forgot this" he said putting out his hand. I looked down to see nothing. I gave him a confused look but then I figured it out when his lips pressed to mine. No I can't let Harry see this, he will kill me. I pulled away and mumbled a bye before walking away. When I got in the car Harry was wearing sunglasses and a beanie with his hair slicked back. God he looked hot. What the fuck is up with me liking so many boys lately. "So... Harry how's your day" I asked trying to start a conversation. After two minutes of waiting I never got a response. I looked over to see he was ignore me. I decided to reach over and punch him almost making us go off the road. I screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK AMBER YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN US KILLED" he yelled. I scrunched down in my seat scared about what just about. He's right I could have gotten us killed along with the baby. The baby is my first priority. "Listen Amber I know you want to talk I'm not In he mood. I seen what you and James did and I just don't want to talk to you right now." I frowned. I'm glad I can explain my side of the story. I looked out the window not even bothering talking. The rest of the car ride home consisted of silence. As soon as he pulled into the drive way I got out slamming the car door. I walked inside quickly and slammed the door. That's when I seen Liam with a worried expression. "Where's Zayn" I asked holding in my anger. "He left last night." "W-w-wait he left? Last night? Without saying goodbye?" "Yep" he said before getting up and going to the kitchen. Ugh why would he just leave with out saying goodbye? Expectually to me? Just then the door flew open and in came Harry. He put his hands around my waist and lifted me up carrying me up stairs and into his bedroom. "Now Amber you need to be taught a lesson not to slam doors and touch people while there driving" he said putting me into the bed and climbing ontop of me. He started to lift up my shirt and put my arms above my head. I had no way of getting out of this. "Please don't. I was just mad you wouldn't answer me and then when I did you wouldn't let me explain my side." "Amber I don't care if you were mad or not. I pay for this house so you don't slam doors or when Im driving you don't push. We could have gone off the road because of you" he said while putting his lips to my tummy. "I'm sorry Harry please just don't push down hard" I said but then regretted it. "Why shouldn't I push down hard." "Uh no reason" I said trying to think of an excuse but couldn't. "Do I have to tickle it out of you?" "No no I'll tell you" i said quickly. "Good now tell me" he said raising his hand in the air wiggling his fingers. I giggled. "I hehehe canhehehet say hehehehe" I giggled but then regretted it when he's hand went down a lot but was still in the air. "I'll give you one more chance tell me" he asked serious. "I hahahaha canthahaha" I said my giggling turning into a laughter. "Well then you know what that means" he said dropping his fingers on my tummy while moving his hand. I squealed and started to giggle. "Stophehehe" I giggled trying to move from side to side to get his hand off me. "All you have to do is tell me and this will all be over" he said going over to my left side. He squeezed it and went up and down my side. "Still don't hear anything maybe I should blow a raspberry that will make you crack, don't you think" he asked smirking. "Plehaahahase donhahahahaht" I begged while laughing. "Then tell me, you have 3 seconds" he warned. "3...2...1"he said slowly but then blew a giant raspberry on my tummy. I laughed so hard and screamed "pregnant." As soon as he did he stopped and looked at me. "Your pregnant" he asked looking angry. "No did I say that?" "Yes you did and I know it's true. Tell me who the daddy is" he said in a creepy voice wiggling his fingers. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Well then I guess the tickle monster has to come out again" he said before attacking me with tickles. "Pleahahahahaahhaase sthahhahaahahahahaop." "Who's the daddy of the baby and then I will?" "Jameshahahahahahahaa." He froze. "Did you say James?" "Yeah he raped me" I said looking down with tears flowing down my cheeks. He pulled my head up and wiped the tears. "Baby Im sorry this has happened but I'll stick through this with you" he said pulling me close to him. I wasn't buying this. Why isn't he mad? He's planning to do something I can tell. I sat up and looked at him. "W-why are you being s-so calm" I asked confused. "Cause I love you" he said pulling me back into him squeezing me. "Can't...breath" I gasped wiggling around trying to get out of his grip. He let go and looked down at me. "What else did he do?" "Tickled and choked me.""Wait did you say choke" he asked. I nodded. His eyes started to turn dark green and his vains were popping out. "HE CHOKED YOU" he said getting up and pacing back and forth. "Harry calm down" I said softly so he wouldn't hear me. He must have heard me cause he looked at me. I put my hands up in surrender and sunk back into the bed. "REALLY, WHEN A GUY PUTS HIS HANDS ON MY GIRL IM GOING TO GET MAD" he yelled in my face. I mumbled a sorry and looked into his eyes. The dark green started to change back emerald green. I sighed. "I'm sorry baby girl I shouldn't have yelled at you." I just stayed quiet not knowing what to say. "For now on though your coming home with me and no more going to people's houses" he said sternly. I nodded with a smile on my face. "What are you smiling about?" "Just how strict you are" I giggled. "So this is funny to you" he ask. I stopped giggling and shook my head already knowing what he was planning. "That's what I thought." He laid back down on the bed until we fell asleep.