Chapter 45

Ambers POV:
{At my moms}
We pulled up in the drive way but I didn't get out. "Amber why aren't you getting out? Do you not want to see your mom" Zayn asked. "I can't. She's gonna notice the cast on my ankle and ask what happened and where I have been." "Come on Amber. I'll come in with you" Harry said. I nodded and got out of the car. I wobbled my way to the front door while Harry was right behind me. As soon as I got to the front door, I inhaled a breathe and shakily knocked on the door. "Don't look so nerves, baby" a husky voice whispered in my ear. I nodded and stood up straight. Just then the door opened. As soon as I seen my moms face I tackled her in a big hug. "Hey darling. Where have you been?" I pulled away and looked at Harry. He gave me a stern look. "My friend Harrys house" I said trying to swallow the lump forming in my throat. "You know what i said about living with boys" she said playfully. "I know but we don't like eachother like that. We're just friends." I felt a hand wrap around my waist indicating we have to leave. "Mom, I'm going to be moving in with Harry just until I find my own place. It doesn't mean I don't love you I do but I just want you and dad to have time alone for a while. I'm going to go get my Uh stuff now" I said trying my hardest not to cry. "Um..okay. Come visit me sometime" she said eyeballing Harry. I nodded and headed upstairs with Harry following me. When we got upstairs, I jumped on my bed. "I'm gonna miss you bed. You helped me through some many nights" I said with my eyes closed. "Stop being weird and hurry up and pack" a deep voice said. "Stop being weird and hurry up and leave" I mumbled back. I got up off the bed just to be thrown down onto it again. I looked up to see Harry with a smirk on his face. Out of nowhere he started to tickle me. I laughed my head off. "Next time don't mock me understood" he said before blowing a raspberry on my tummy. I screamed which was a bad move cause next thing I knew my door was thrown open and there stood my mom. "Oh my god Amber" she said covering a hand over her mouth. "Mom it's not what it looks like. Harry was just tickling me, that's all" I reassured her. She nodded and went back downstairs. Harry looked back down at me "go get packed" he said before pecking my lips. I nodded and got up. I pulled out a bag for my clothes and a bag for my other things. I shoved in a bunch of shorts, some shirts,jeans,dresses, and shoes in the first bag and put all my journals girl stuff deodorant all that in the other one. After packing a set my bags down and got on my bed. That was so much exercise. I wasn't that fit or fat, I was just tired. "Hey Harry can you carry my bags, I got the bed" I said smiling. "We are not taking that bed. There's no room for it in the car. The boys are waiting out in the car so we have to go come on" he said lifting up my bags. I rolled my eyes and nodded. We walked downstairs to see my mom waiting by the door. I smiled when my eyes landed on her. I ran up to her and hugged her. "Mom I'm going to miss you" I said holding back tears. "Honey you can come back, like you said you want to give me and daddy some alone time so you don't need to ask just come over." I nodded. She berried her head in my neck so she's closer to my ear. "I know Your lying. Harry has something to do with it. Just hang on and when I find out ill call the cops." I pulled away from her with wide eyes. I shook my head scared. I realized as soon as she said that I love Harry. "But I love him" I said with tears falling down my checks. "Ok but if something happens to you come to me and I'll call the police okay." I nodded. She wiped the tears away going to hug me again but I was pulled away. I looked to see Harry with a stern look again. I huffed and got out of his brace. "Bye mom" I said before I stomped out the door. I got to the car and slammed open the door. I got in and crossed my arms over my chest not saying a word. Harry put my stuff in the back and got in as well. He pulled out of the drive way and drove down the road. During the ride I saw Louis keep looking at me every once in a while which bothered me a lot but I didn't say anything. Zayn and Harry had some small talks every once in a while but the it was silent again. The rest of the car ride I kept thinking, why did Harry do that?