Chapter 68

I woke up with a the sun in my eyes. I groaned. I rubbed my eyes and stirred a little. "Morning princess. Time to go to school" he said. I groaned and opened my eyes. "Do I have to"I whined pouting. "As much as I want to say no, you have to" he said pecking my lips. I growled and slowly got up. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a sweatshirt and sweatpants. I threw them on and looked in the mirror. I decided to just throw on some huggs and threw my hair up into a messy bun. I applied on make up and looked at Harry. "Good" I asked. He nodded and licked his lips. "Ewww just stop" I said scrunching up my nose. "Go tell Zayn and Liam where going to school." I nodded and walked out of the room. "ZAYN. LIAM. ME AND HARRY ARE GOING TO SCHOOL" I yelled going downstairs. "Man Amber shut up. You have a big mouth" Zayns voice teasingly said. "I wouldn't say I'm the only one" I smirked. "Oh you must really want to go" he said shaking his head. "Oh where are we going" I asked giggling. "Your going to school but not before I" before I could think he ran up and grabbed me. I squealed but groaned when I was thrown onto the couch. "No please don't. Im sorry." "To late for an apology" he said climbing on top of me and lifting my sweatshirt up. "No please" i said covering myself. He smiled and lifted my arms above my head. "Should have thought about this when you ran your mouth." He blew a raspberry into my tummy. "NOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" i screamed and yelled. "Shh Amber your to loud" he chuckled. "STOPHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA." "You want me to stop, you really want me to stop. No" he said teasingly. " PLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSE" I begged. "Alright but only because you have to go to school." "Thank god" I gasped. He got up just in time cause next think I knew Harry came down. His hair was slick back and he had a beanie and sunglasses on. "Uh" I said trying to find the right words. He looked at me and chuckled. "Cat got your tongue princess" he teased. I shook my head and walked out the door. "DO" I heard before I shut the door. I walked out to the car and got in. I sighed. Why is Harry doing this to me? Does he know that I still love him? I closed my eyes and relaxed. Maybe I should just tell Harry how I feel. Just then the car door opened. I opened my eyes to see Harry getting in the driver seat. "You forgot your stuff so I grabbed it." I smiled and took it from him. Just then another car door opened and then shut. I looked behind me to see Liam and Zayn. "Really, why are you two morons coming with us" I groaned. "Cause we want to." I rolled my eyes and turned to see Harry looking at me. I smiled. "Ready" he asked smiling. "No but let's just go to get it over with." He nodded and turned on the engine and we were off to school.

(Skip to after school)
After school, I walked into Harrys room."how was school today" he asked. I sighed. "Michael finally started talking to me again and he wanted to know who I like more" I said sadly. "What did you tell him?" "I told him I don't know." "I thought you made up your mind?" "Well I really don't know now" I said sighing. He came over to me and picked me up. "I don't care who you pick just as long as you are happy." I smiled and gave him a tight squeeze. "Amb..can't..breathe" I heard him gasp. I giggled and let go. He put me down and walked over to his desk. "As soon as Zayn text me he's here well leave." "Wait Zayn drove" I asked shocked. "Yeah." "We might not even get out of here." "Why do you say that?" "Either Zayn will wreck or he will forget to our gas in the car" I said giggling. Just then there was a ding. Harry grabbed his phone and turned it on. "Zayns here now. Let's go" Harry said grabbing his stuff. I nodded and followed him out to the car. As I got to the car, my phone vibrated. I groaned and took it out. "What are you groaning about" Harrys stern voice asked. "I just got a text that's all" I said. As I pulled out my phone I realized Mikey texted me.
M: Hey babe! Have u thought about it yet?
A: No and I'm not going to if you don't give me time
M: Well it should be a easy choice
A: Mikey please don't do this to me 😔
M: Do what??
A: Don't say it's easy like that cause if it was easy I would have already made up my mind
M: Ok well I'll text you tonight then
A: ok 😘
M: I love you babe <3
A: Love u too Mikey <3
And with that I put my phone in my hip band. By the time I looked up, we were almost to the therapy building. "So what happened at school today" Zayn asked. "Boring shit." "Well Amber at least you got a good grade on your math test you took today" Harry said excitedly. "That's not something to be proud of" I said sadly. "Do you want Starbucks after this or not" Harry said looking at me. "Starbucks" I squealed. "That's what I thought" he smiled and turned back around. When we got to the therapy place, we walked in and waited in the waiting room. After 5 minutes someone came out. "Hi I'm Hailey. It's nice to meet you Amber." She extended out her hand. I grabbed her hand slowly and shook it. "Hi you must be Harry" she asked directing it towards Zayn. I giggled and shook my head. "I'm Harry" Harry corrected. "Oh I'm so sorry" she said getting embarrassed. "It's fine. This is Zayn" Harry said pointing beside him. "Nice to meet you. Amber and I are just gonna go back get to know each other and plan and then you'll be free to go." Harry nodded. I got up and we walked back to her room.