Chapter 4

{skip to lunch}
Thank god the days almost over. It feels like time just stops during every class expectally in Mr.Styles. Michael kept putting his hand on my thigh while Mr.Styles kept staring at me every once in a while. Maddie and I don't have 3 period together or last put I was fine with that. I was now on my way trying to find Maddie so we can walk to lunch together. As I walked around the corner near the bathrooms, I saw Maddie and a brown haired boy kissing. No wait more like making out. I gasped and just stood there. Maddie heard me and turned away from the boy. I looked at the boy to see it was Michael. He gave me a wink and tried to pulled Maddie back so he could keep sucking on her face but she wouldn't let him. "Amber, this is my boyfriend Michael." "Yea thanks for telling me. Oh and by the way I don't know if you know this but your boyfriend kept putting his hand on my thigh" I said while crossing my arms. "Mikey is that true" she said with a horrified expression on her face. "No baby no. She just lying to you so she can get me and you to break up so she can have me all to herself." "Yeah cause I totally want somebody that sits and wants to have sex every 5 minutes" I said with sarcasm. "AMBER, how could you said that. I thought we were friends but apparently not." "Really would friends sit there and not tell each other who there dating until fucking 6 hours after. No didnt think so. Also they wouldn't believe there 6 hour boyfriend over there best friend would they" and with that I stormed my way to the cafeteria. When I got there, everyone was already there. I looked around and found a table that was empty. I sat down and pulled out my phone. I got on Instagram and posted a selfie of me that says "don't make friends until you know there the right ones 😔." I turned off my phone and put my head down. All of a sudden I felt like someone was staring at me. I lifted up my head and noticed.....