Chapter 78

I've been in the bathroom for like 3 minutes now over the toilet puking. James is going to be in here in one minute wondering why I am not dressed. He brought me in clothes like 2 minutes ago but I haven't moved from the toilet. Just then the door opened and in came James. "Why aren't you dressed yet" he yelled. "James I don't feel good" I whined. "Fine then we won't go to school today." "No" I said quickly. I want to go to school so I can be with Harry and get away from James. "Crawl over here I'll help you get undressed." I shook my head. "Do you not want to go to school then" he asked raising a eyebrow. "I want to, it's just I don't trust you undressing me." "Amber I'm not going to do anything and plus you have a bra and thongs on so its not anything bad." "Ok but what if I have to volmit." "Then just tell me and you can go volmit" he said dragging me by my ankles. I squealed. He got on his knees and unbuttoned my pants. He grabbed the hem of my pants and started to pull. All the pulling made me feel like volmitting. "James I have to volmit again" I whined. He hurriedly stopped which made me go to the toilet crawling. I puked and looked up at James. "James I think I'm pregnant" I mumbled. "Your not pregnant, your just sick" he assured me. "Can you get me a pregnancy test just incase" I asked. "Sure but your not going to school today if you have to volmit every minute." "I'm not volmitting every minute" I protest feeling the burning liquid going up my throat. I hurriedly lean over the toilet again and puked out all my insides. By the time I'm done volmitting I'm going to weigh nothing. "See your staying here. I'll call your dad and tell him that your not going to school." "No" I yelled "I mean I'll call him when your going to get the pregnancy test" I said nervously. "Okay but don't leave got it" he warned. I nodded. "That's not a answer" he said louder. "Yes" I mumbled. "Good girl. If I come back and your not here, next time I see you at school you'll be dead" he warned. I gasped. With that he left while I stayed there waiting to here the front door close. I heard it shut and that's when I got up dizzy. I walked to the door of the bedroom trying not to run into things while getting there. I finally felt a door knob and opened it. I seen a bed room. I sighed and walked over to the night stand to see my phone not there. Where is my phone? I huffed and walked back out into the hallway. Where did I last have it? I walked down the stairs almost falling, and into the kitchen. That's when I saw my phone. "Wait I don't remember coming in here" I thought to myself. "Yeah I brought it in here so it would be easier for you to find it" a familiar voice said. I jumped and turned around to see James. "I-I thought you left" I said putting a hand over my heart. "I'm not leaving without my kiss" he said smirking. "I'm not giving you one." "You really think that i won't try" he asked walking towards me. "Yep cause you know I will fight you." "You won't fight me" he said grabbing me hips and pulling me into him. "I'm waiting" he said. I looked up at him to see him looking down at me. He plumbed up his lips making a kiss noise. I shook my head. "Oh Amber I would have just gave Mr. Tickle monster a kiss but now that you didn't he's gonna have to tickle you." I froze and tried to get out of his grip but James grip only tightened. "No James I'll give you one please don't tickle me" I said wiggling around in his grip. He chuckled. "I don't trust you baby girl" he said picking me up bridal style and carrying me towards the living room. I realized what he was planning and started to kick. "Stay still" he said struggling to hold me. He finally got a good grip on me and tightened it. When he finally got to the living room, he threw me down and climbed on top of me. "Ah this is a familiar position isn't it" he said smirking. I squirmed under him trying to hit him. He grabbed my wrist and held them above my head. "James I'm begging you. Please don't" I whined trying to convince him not to tickle me. "You know what the tickle monster loves" he asked pretending to think. I gulped. "He loves ticklish little tummys and look here's one right now" he teased sliding his finger in a circle on my tummy. I giggled. "Nohehehe stheheheeop donheheheehehnt" I giggled trying to get away from his touch. "Tickle monster doesn't care about your beggings" he said in a monster like voice. "Pleasehehehehe jamesheeheheeh sthehehehehep" I giggled. "Ok I'll stop but only for a kiss" he said smirking. "Okehehehehe" I laughed hoping he would stop. He stopped and got close to my face. He puckered his lips and closed his eyes. "Give me a kiss" he said being stupid. "No" I said. His eyes opened. "Was that a no I heard. You won't be saying that for long" he said before blowing a raspberry into my tummy. I screamed and laughed uncontrollably kicking my legs. "Hahahahah wellhahahahahhahaah kishahahahahahahs hahahahahahah willlhahahahahahahhahaha kishahahahhhaahahahs." "I don't believe you" he said blowing another one. I was laughing so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes and my tummy hurt. "Hahahahaahahahaahahahaahha." All I could do was laugh I couldn't speak. Everything was starting to look like it was spinning and blurry. I think James relished I had enough and stopped. "So can I have that kiss now" he asked smirking, moving his face closer to mine. "I'm...out of...breathe" I gasped. "Just one little peck that's it" he said putting his lips onto mine. I decided to just give him one peck and pull away. "There.....no more...tickling me." "I can't promise you that" he said pecking my lips again and climbing off me. What's Harry going to say when he finds out about all of this???