Chapter 5

I lifted up my head and noticed Mr.Styles staring at me. "What do you want" I asked harshly. "What's wrong" he asked sounding worried. "Why would you care? Your just my teacher." "Cause I care about you now tell me." "No now if you would excuse me I would like to get lunch" I said as I got up and walked to the lunch line. I saw Maddie and dick face sitting at a table with a bunch of boys laughing like something was funny. I guess Maddie felt someone staring at her cause she turned around and as soon as she saw it was me, she stopped laughing. I rolled my eyes at her and continued walking. I got some lunch which was not appetizing and walked back over to the table I was at before. I saw Mr.Styles still sitting there. I quickly decided to switch tables but before I could I felt someone's hand go around my waist. They pulled me back and made me sit down. They then walked around me and back to where they were. I realized that it was Mr.Styles. God I really need to stop calling him that. "Now I'm not leaving to you tell me what's wrong." "Fine my best friend believes her boyfriend over me" I said sadly. "About what?" "That's none of your business now I believe you said if I tell you you'll leave now I told you now go" I said a little to harshly. "Amber that is no way to talk to your teacher." "Yea well what you did in class was worse than the words I just said." That's it I didn't need this. I got up and threw my food away before heading to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom, I went in one of the stalls and cried. I HATE this school. I HATE Maddie. And I REALLY HATE Mr.Styles. I want to move back to my old school.