Chapter 60

After standing there for five minutes my phone started to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID to see it was Harry. I groaned and hit the answer call. "Hello" I said a little frustrated. "Don't give me that attitude. I called you to see where you are?" "I'm at a friends. Didnt you get my text?" "Yes that's why I called you." "Oh well you know where I am so bye." "Amber don't you" was all I heard before I hung up. "Who was that" Michael asked. "Ha- I mean my daddy" I lied. Michael cocked an eyebrow at me. I shrugged and started to walk away. A hand grabbed me from behind and pulled me roughly into them. "I don't see no wet spot on your pants. Your were lying to me" a deep yet playful voice said. Oh shit I forgot about that. I took off and up the stairs. I looked behind me to see Michael hot on my trail. That only made me go faster. I got up the stairs and ran into the first room I could get too. I slammed the door closed and locked the door. I ran to the bed and hide under the covers. I heard banging on the door and squealed. "Amber I know your in there just open up. I won't tickle you if that's what your scared of." "Promise" I said in a soft voice. "I promise just open this door." I threw the blankets off and hesitantly walked to the door. I put my hand on the door handle and turned it. I covered myself so I won't be tickled but I wasn't. Instead I was picked up and laughing. Michael ran down the stairs and onto the couch. "How about a movie and spegetti" Michael asked. I nodded and smiled. He went into the kitchen so I laid down. I was so tired. I closed my eyes and sighed. This has been a long day.