Chapter 84

We were heading towards the house or at least  I thought until Harry turned on a road that wasn't a way to our house. "H-Harry where are we going?" After two minutes I didn't get a reply so I looked over at him. He didn't say anything he just kept looking straight. "Harry" I whined. "AMBER SHUT THE HELL UP" he yelled slamming on the breaks. I banged my head of the dashboard and blacked out.

I woke up with a pounding headache. "Ugh" I groaned as I sat up making my head hurt worse. I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by light. I screamed as covered my eyes. I took a tiny peek through my fingers to see I was still in the car but Harry wasn't beside me. I sighed. Great he left me. I look I front of me to see a building that said bar. Are you ducking kidding me? I uncovered my eyes since they were adjusted to the light and opened my car door. I slammed the door shut and proceeded to walk into the bar. As soon as I opened the door some eyes stared at me. I looked around to see girls stripping and pole dancing and guys watching them. I rolled my eyes and kept walking further in. As I made it in a pair of hands grabbed me and pulled me into them. I struggled to get away from them which only made them tighten there grip. "Hey sexy. What's a hot thing like you doing here" a deep voice slurred. "Get off of me" I said using my elbow to punch him. "How about me and you go outside were we can have some alone time" he said as he started to kiss my neck. I giggled and scrunched up my neck. "Ticklish little one? How old are you?" Should I lie or say the truth? Eh what the heck. "17" I said scared of how this was going to end. "That's young but I like it." I felt a hard, long thing below me. Oh my god how is he turned on by this? "Do you want to have a couple of drinks with me?" "Sure if you let me go." He let me go and I ran for my life. "Harry" I yelled pushing people out of the way. When my eyes landed on him, my heart shattered. A girl was giving him a lap dance. Tears started to fall down my face. I hurriedly ran out of the bar not looking back. I got out my phone and called the first person I could think of, Michael.

M-Michael A-Amber
M-Hello
A-C-can you come pi-pick me up a-at the b-bar?
M- Yes baby. What's wrong?
A- Nothing just get here soon
M- Okay which bar are you at?
A- I have no clue. I'm across from a field.
M- I know where that at see you in a bit
I hung up before waiting. I shouldn't have went inside, it would be better if I didn't even go out tonight. I'm starting to think Harry doesn't like me anymore or maybe he's just drunk. I don't know but I have to get away from him. I groaned and started to pace around. Just then a flash of light was shown on me and a horn was honked. I think that's Michael. I hurriedly ran to the car and opened the door. "Michael thank you for coming to get me" I said looking over at the driver seat. Who I saw was not Michael it was James. "James what the hell are you doing here" I yell. "I followed you and your little trash of a boyfriend here" he said with no emotion in his voice. "Whatever" I said trying to get the door open. After about two minutes of trying I realised I was going to be stuck in the car. "Your coming with me again and this time no ones going to take you away" he said before starting the car. "James please let me out I need to get something inside the bar" I lied. "What did you leave" he asked parking the car back in the parking spot. "I need to get my um purse." He sighed by it and unlocked the doors. I hurriedly opened the door just to be almost it by a car. I looked through the window to see Michael. I smiled. "Bye James" I yelled running around to the passenger side. I got in the car and hugged Michael. "Thank you for picking me up" I said smiling trying not to cry.  "No problem baby girl. Was that James" he ask pointing to the car. I nodded. He put his hand on the door handle ready to walk out until he heard my voice. "Michael please don't I just want to go to your house." He nodded and started the car. James got out of his car, furious. He came around my side and looked me dead in the eye. "I'm gonna find you, that baby is mine and your not taking him or her away from me he said while looking me right in the eyes. "Drive Michael, drive" I screamed scared of what James would do next. Michael started the car and sped off away from the bar. I sighed and sunk down in my seat. I keep running away from Harry when there's really no where to hide.