Chapter 22

"Now what was all that downstairs" he asked his voice stern. "I was yelling at you" I said with a sigh. "And what did I say about yelling last time." "That you will tickle me 10 times worse than last time." "I'll be nice since you hurt yourself so you have 1 minute to run before the tickle monster comes and gets you" he said with a smirk. "Harry I'm not five" I said with my arms crossed over my chest. "10. Better hurry" he said with a smile. I squealed and ran downstairs. I know I'm 17 but I don't want to get tickled expectally since its 10 times worse. I ran into the living room and saw a door. I ran to it and turned the knob but it was locked. Ugggg styles. "60. Here comes the tickle monster Amber better hide" he yelled. I looked around worriedly until I saw a couch. I laid down behind it and tried not to breathe. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and froze. I was shaken really bad scared which is weird yes I know but I'm scared. All of a sudden the footsteps got closer and closer till they stopped. "Amber I know your in here, just give up" he said and I swear he was so close I can here his breathing. I crossed my fingers in hope he wouldn't find me. "Man where is she I can't find her anywhere in here." After 2 minutes I felt something slide across my foot. I giggled. "Oh no Amber I found you, your screwed now" he said as he pulled me out from behind the couch by my foot. "Noooooooo" I yelled as I tried to kick him with my other foot. "Hey no kicking understood" he said as he looked at me. I didn't answer him instead I looked away. I was already out from behind the couch and now on the floor in front of the door. He let go of my foot and sat on me. "Since you tried kicking me and yelled at me I'll start with your worst ticklish spot" he said with a smirk. "You don't know where that spot is" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Yep your right I don't" he said as he started to lift up my shirt. "But I tickled pretty much all of you so I figured it out" he said with a smile. Before I could speak he started to tickle me. "Harrhahahhahahahhahay ashahahahahhahaole hahhahaahhahaha" "You know Amber I actually thought about taking you to your moms but that changed" he said with a smile. He started to tickle me harder. I couldn't speak anymore all I could do was laugh. I squirmed and thrashed around in his grip. "Awe what's the matter tickles to much? Tickle tickle" he said evilly and laughs. I kept shaking my head repeatedly. "Do you want me to stop" he asked. I nodded my head. "Um..... Ok" he said and started to lightly draw circles on my tummy. My laughter died down and eventually turned into giggles. "Harry hehe sthehehehehehhep riheheheheheheeht noheheheehehehehehew" "ooooooo did you just tell me what to do missy" he asked with a smile. "Noheheheeheheheheh." I felt his finger dip into my bellybutton which made me squeal. I put my hand over it so I couldn't be tickled anymore. "Ah ah ah" he said as he grabbed my wrist and put them above my head. Oh god I'm screwed now. Just shoot me so I can die.