Chapter 58

I woke up to a bright light in my eyes. I stretched my arms out to make a cracking noise. I sat up and opened my eyes. I seen a way to familiar room and realized I was at home (Harrys). Wait how did I get here? I shrugged and looked to my left to see Harry not in bed. I sighed and climbed out of bed. I decided I would get dressed first before I go downstairs. I went to my closet and pulled out a shirt that had slits through the back with an arrow on it. I also pulled out some skinny jeans and decided to just wear socks. I threw them on and grabbed my phone. (A/N Harry gave it to her when he trusted her) I opened my phone and seen Michael texted me 12 times and called 5. Oh shit he's probably mad. Wait how did he get my number? Oh well I'll just call him. I clicked on his name and it started to ring. I shakily put my phone to my ear. "AMBER WHY HAVENT YOU ANSWERED ME? I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU. WHAT HAPPENED" he screamed into the phone. I pulled my phone away so it would burst my ear drum but it didn't help. "Michael I'm sorry I was at a friends house. Stop yelling, I can't really be talking to you" I whispered. "Sorry it's just I miss you and want to see you. I want to touch you again. I want to kiss your lips that are irresistible again. And who's this friend I'm hearing about?" "His names Ryan." "OH MY GOD. Sorry. Do you mean Ryan Stinger?" "I don't know his last name. All I know is his first name." "What does he look like?" "Hazel eyes and has brown hair" I replied confused. "That's him" he replied worriedly. "Why does it matter" I asked still confused. "Amber he has a criminal record. He murdered people for no reason." My eyes went big and I dropped my phone. "Hello." "HELLO" I heard Michael yell through the phone. I picked it up and gulped. "M-Michael I'm sc-scared" I said shakily. "It's okay baby I'm going to protect you. I have to go now. Call me if something bad happens. Love you." "Noooo please don't leave. I love you. I don't want to die." "Amber I have to go. How about you go and talk to you parents about it. They will give you advice." "Okay." "I love you. Don't open the doors for anyone. You hear me" he said goofy. I giggled. "I love you to and I won't. Maybe? Just kidding. Mwah." With that he hung up. I took a deep breathe and let it out. I opened the door and walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I seen Harry laying on the couch with his eyes closed so I sat on him. He opened one eye and smiled. I didn't smile though. I was to scared to. He noticed and frowned. "What's the matter baby?" "W-well you know um that guys house I w-went over to yest-yesterday" I asked looking down. "Yeah what happened? Did he touch you?" "No but I-i found o-out he is a...mu-murder" I mumbled the last word. "A what" Harry asked again. "A murder" I said and started to cry. I laid my head down on Harrys bare chest and sobbed. "I know the kid that dropped you off last night. I have him last period. He would always get in trouble but i never thought of looking up anything" Harry stated. He started to stroke my hair and kiss the top of my head. I calmed down enough to talk. "H-harry how did I get here" I asked confused. "Well there was a door slamming and I thought it was you so I peeked out the window just to make sure but then I saw a kid that I taught and threw on my beanie and sunglasses. Luckily he didn't recognize me cause that would be bad. Yeah so that's how you got here." I nodded. "Ha-harry what if he kills me" I asked panicking. "Does he have a reason to? If he does I'll protect you." "Well yeah I told him to stop tickling me and he got all mad and then when I moved he groaned." "Amber that doesn't mean he's going to kill you. Watch I bet tomorrow he will be your best buddy." I smiled and nodded. I put my arms around Harry and hugged him. "Thank you for being there for me." "Baby girl it's my job. Now if you don't mind you kind of woke me up and I need more sleep so if you could just get up that would be great." "What if I don't want to. Your really comfy" I stated. "Don't make me call a little monster out" he warned. "Okay okay I'm getting up." I got up and went upstairs. I got my phone and texted Michael. "Can you come pick me up? We need to talk. Mwah." After about a minute later he replied. "Yeah sure. Everything okay?"
"Yep just need you right now that's all."
"Okay. See you in 5 minutes." I smiled and put my phone in my back pocket. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair and threw my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed a swim suit and stuffed it in the bag along with a towel. Just then I heard a knock on the door. I smiled and ran down to get it. I hope Harry didn't hear the knock. I opened the door to see Michael leaning against the door frame. "Hello beautiful" he said. "Shhhhh my dad is sleeping" I said and pulled him in the door. I walked into the kitchen and left a note.

Dear Harry,
I just went out for a bit. I'll be back in 2 hours. Love you.
P.S Don't be worried I'm just going out with a friend and it's not Ryan. Bye.
I sighed and turned around to see Michael right behind me. He pushed me up against the counter top with his chest and put his hands near my waist on the counter top. "So what did you want to talk about? Us" he asked with a smirk. "No I'll tell you on the way. Come on" I said trying to push him away. He chuckled and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the door. We got out the door and walked to his car. He helped me in and went to his side. He started the engine and took off. "So what did you want to talk about?" "Well I need to ask you something." "What?" "How do I tell Ryan I don't want to be his friend without him getting mad and killing me?" "Um...I didn't think about that. I guess you can't, you'll just have to be nice to him." "But Michael. He's a fricken murder" I whined. "I know but just think about him as someone who is good not bad." I nodded. "Do you have a pool at your house" I asked. "Yeah do you want to go swimming. I nodded and grinned. We pulled up to his house and I stepped out of the car. We walked up to the house and opened the front door. We walked into the kitchen and who I saw made me want to shoot myself. "Maddie. What are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same. Last time I checked you were a loner and had no friends" she smirked. "Oh really cause last time I checked you were a slut and that's the truth. Cause I don't lie unlike you." "Okay now Maddie I think it's best if you leave." "What? Why doesn't Amber leave? I'm your girlfriend." "Not anymore. I'm sick and tired of you and your bitchiness so just leave" Michael yelled. "Fine. Oh and by the way I was cheating on you with another guy the whole time." "Yeah okay whatever bye" he said before slamming the door shut on her. I looked shocked not just because i was called a loner but because Michael literally just dumped Maddie in front of me. "Michael I'm so" I was cut off by his lips on mine. He pulled away smiling. "I didn't love her anyway I love you" he said before pecking my lips. "Go upstairs and go get dressed in my room." "I don't know where your room is." He chuckled and grabbed my arm. We walked up the stairs and to the last door on the right. He opened the door and literally slapped my ass. I squealed and ran inside. "Do you need help with getting your bathing suit on" he asked with a smirk. "If you want" I replied back. "Really?" I started walking to the door. "No" I said and slammed. "You were so close Michael" I heard him mumble before walking away. I laughed. Pervert. I stripped and got my bathing suit on. I couldn't tie the back so I grabbed the string in my hand and walked out the door. "Michael I need you" i yell. Just then a door opens behind me and out comes a girl about 15. She was really pretty. She was about 5 ft 3 inches tall. She had curly brown hair and had sparkling blue eyes. "Hi. You must be Amber. Michael told me so much about you. I'm glad you guys are dating." "But we're not" I was interrupted by Michael putting his hand over my mouth. "What she was going to say is, we are not officially dating. Isn't that right baby?" He looked down at me with a stern look. I nodded. He uncovered my mouth and turned me around. "What did you need?" "My back of the bathing suit. I can't tie it" I said embarrassed. "So you do need my help getting dressed" he said smirking. "It's just one thing. I didn't need your help getting my bottoms on or anything like that." He turned me around and tied it. "Thank you" I said pecking his cheek and running downstairs. I ran out of the house and onto the patio where I saw a in ground pool. I smiled and walked over to the tanning chair. I laid down and closed my eyes. "Ah ah ah you said you wanted to get in the pool" I heard Michael say. I smiled. "Leave me alone and have so fun in the pool. I'll be in there in a couple of minutes" I say. All of a sudden I felt a hand grab my sides and lift me up throwing me over there shoulder. I screamed. "Michael whatever your middle name is and your last name. Put me down" I yelled pounding on his back. "Okay if you say so"he said as he dropped me right into the pool. I squealed as soon as the cold water hit me. I came up to the surface to see him laughing. I splashed him which made him stop. He jumped in and swam after me. I tried to swim to the edge to get out but he grabbed my ankle and started to tickle my foot. I screamed and laughed and kicked until he finally stopped. He smiled and just to top it of splashed water in my face. "Your a jerk" I said playfully. "I love you too" he sarcastically replied back. I swam away from him trying to get away from him but he would just follow me. "Can I test something out on you" he asked. I gave him a confused look and swam over to him. He picked me up and lifted me in the air. I squealed. "Michael please just don't throw me" I begged. He spun me around and threw me into the water. "Michael" I yelled. "Yes" he asked all innocently. He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He leaned in and our lips connected. It was a slow yet passionate kiss that soon turned into making out. I grabbed his bottom lip and pulled on it. He moaned and put his tongue in my mouth. He bit his tongue on accident but he didn't seem to care. He pushed me up against the wall and picked me up putting me on the wall. I had to lean down but I didn't care. I pulled away needing air. I think that make out session was better than the first one. But who do I love though Harry or Michael? Why is life so complicated?