Chapter 86

A bright light came into my eyes. I groaned. "Turn it off" I growled and barried my face under the covers. I heard someone chuckle. "Amber it's time to get up" Mikey's voice sang. I groaned and closed my eyes. "5 more minutes" I mumbled sleepy. "Wakey wakey Amber" he said teasing. I growled. "Amber don't make me have to get you up." I felt his fingers on my side lightly tickling me. I giggled and tried to get away from his torturous hands. I moved over to far cause next thing I knew I was on the floor and my head hurting. "Ow" I yelled. I heard him chuckle. I got up and grabbed a pillow. He looked at me with his eye brow raised. I quickly chuck the pillow at him causing  it to hit him in the face and fall off the bed. I laughed so hard falling onto the bed. "You think that's funny eh"he said getting up and getting on the bed grabbing me. I stopped laughing realizing I was in trouble. "I'll give you something to laugh at" he said before tickling me. "Nohahahahahahaha sthahahahahahahaop" I laughed trying to get away from his hands. "What you laughing about? Nothing's funny" he teased pulling me onto of him. He bent down and blew a raspberry right on my tummy. It didn't tickle a lot cause of my clothing so I only let out a squeal. "You were just laughing or do I have to make you" he said smirking while lifting my shirt up. "You made me" I huffed out. "Well maybe I should do it again" he smirked. I shook my head while covering myself. "You think that's gonna stop me" he chuckled. "Please don't I learned my lesson" I said. He smiled and let go of me. I hurriedly got up and ran out the bedroom door. I ran downstairs into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. I got out the eggs and sausage to make a breakfast bowl. It's my favorite and I'm using my family recipe. As I was cooking the eggs, arms wrapped around me while hot, warm air was on my neck. "You know Amber there's a party tonight and i would love if I could take that hot sexy body of yours to it" he said his voice filled of lust. He started kissing my neck making me giggle. "Stheheheeop" I said trying to get away from him. "So will you go to the party with me tonight" he said hopping on the counter. "Sure but I need a dress" I said sadly. Just then the pan on the stove started to catch on fire. I screamed not knowing what to do. "Amber stop screaming, hold on"  Michael yelled. I started to run around the house panicking not knowing what to do. Just then a white puff of smoke went into my face. I coughed, covering my eyes. "Mikey stop" I coughed. "Opps sorry" he said before stopping. As the smoke cleared, I realized the fire was out. I looked at Mikey and smiled. "Thank you" I said running up and hugging him. "You know you don't have to thank me." "I know but I want to. Can I go to my house and get a dress so I can go" I asked looking at his lips and then his eyes. "Yes as long as you come back here with me" he said giving me a stern look. "What if I want to stay there?" "Your coming back here. Since the foods burnt will just stop and get Dunkin Donuts or something" he said before walking away. I sighed. Controlling much. Just then my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw a caller ID I thought I would never see in a long time. I picked it up hitting answer and putting it up to my ear. "Hello Niall" I said sternly. "Hello Amber just called to see how you were doing you know cause Harry was with that girl. He's cheating on you with her by the way." I looked shocked. How did he know Harry was with that girl? "Bullshit, that's all that ever comes out of your mouth." "Really Amber. I know where you are right now. I can go in there and kill you right now, don't make me have to" he said. "Then where am I" I asked subductive. "Your at what's that kids name, Michael." "How do you know that?" "Look outside." I did as I was told to see him standing there looking at the window with a smirk on his face. "W-what do you want" I asked still looking at him. "I want you Amber. There's a party tonight and I want you there. Your going to meet me outside in the back where I'm going to take you back to my place. If you don't do what I say your little friend Michael will die, got it?" I shooke my head and hung up, shutting the curtain. How the hell did he even get here? I huffed and started walking up the stairs. I went into the bedroom and threw myself on the bed, groaning. "Woah little miss attitude. What's got you in a bad mood?" I looked up to see Michael buttoning up his shirt from the closet. "Nothing. Just leave me alone" i said and slammed my face back into the bed. "Amber, if you want to get that dress we have to leave now the dance starts in 5 hours." "I don't want to go now." I heard footsteps and then felt hands rubbing my back. "Amber really whats wrong. I will help you."  I turned over on my back looking up at him. Big mistake cause as soon as I did i bursted into tears remembering what Niall said about killing him. " SHHHHH, come here baby. I got you." I slowly made my way over to him resting my head in his chest when i got there. "N-niall" i mumbled in his chest. "What was that?" "Nothing. I need some rest" I say before laying my head in his lap. He played with my hair until I fell asleep.