Chapter 2

As I arrived at school, I noticed that the school was not big. Thank god. That means not a lot of people then. I quickly found a parking spot and looked at the time. 7:40. I have ten minutes left. I quickly shoved my food in my mouth and grabbed my bags out of the back seat. I got out and locked my car before walking towards the "jail". Aka: School.
When I got in the building there were a bunch of kids walking around. I was confused but shook it off. I saw a girl that was in a corner and walked over to her. "Hi. My names Amber nice to meet you" I said giving her a smile while I put my hand out. "Hi. My names Maddie. You must be new here. I haven't seen you before." I laughed. "Yeah I actually am. Mind showing me how to get to the office" I asked sweetly. "Yea sure." She smiled and started walking towards I don't know. I shrugged and just followed her. "So where did you live before you came to here" she asked trying to start a conversation. "Um..I came from New York and my dad got a job offering here so we had to move here." "Ooooo I always wanted to go to New York. What's it like?" "Well its really busy expectually during New Years." "Well Amber I have a feeling your going to like it here a lot more." "I sure hope so" I said under my breathe. We stopped at a desk with a women who looked in her 30's. "Hi. How may I help you?" "Oh um... I'm new to this school and I need a schedule" I said shyly. "Sure darling. What's your name?" "Amber. Amber Nixon." She got up and walked to the back. I turned around to see Maddie standing there with her hands on her hips. When she saw me she smiled. Just as I was going to say something, the lady came back with a paper in her hand. "Here is your schedule. Have a nice day and if you have any problems you can come to me. Oh and my name is Mrs. Wilson by the way." "Thank you and I will" I said with a smile as I took the paper she had. I turned around and noticed that Maddie wasn't there. I frowned and kept walking. Great just what I need. I have no idea where I'm going and I need Maddie. Just as I was about to walk back into the office, I heard Maddie. I quickly turned around and saw her coming up a ramp. I hurried up and ran to her. I hugged her to death. "Amber....can't...breathe." I quickly let go and laughed. "Sorry." She looked down and seen my paper in my hand. "Oooooo what class do you have first?" I looked down at the paper. "Uhhh Mr. Styles." She squealed. "We have the same class lets go before we are late." She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to this Mr. Styles guy's room.