Chapter 72

James POV:
I sat down in Mr. Styles classroom looking at my phone. I was just on Instagram when I heard someone sit beside me. I looked up to see a beautiful girl. I looked her up and and down and smirked. She's fit and pretty just what I want in a girl. She looked over at me and mumbled beautiful.  "Well hello beautiful. My names James" I said giving her my best cheeky smile. She looked at me crazy and then remembered what she just said. "I'm sorry, my names Amber" she said giggling. "Man can you not remember your name" I asked teasing her. "Yes I can I just remembered something beautiful so that's why I said that" she said matter of factly. "It must be me" I asked smirking. She blushed and looked down. "No" she mumbled. "Yes" I said lifting up her head making her stare into my eyes. "God your so beautiful" I said accidentally. She blushed. "Do you want to hang out with me after school" I asked confidently. She looked down again. "I don't know yet" she said sadly. Just then Mr. Styles yelled at us. I looked up at him but when I looked over at Amber she had her down. That's weird. "Amber look at me" Mr. Styles said yelling at her. Why is he only yelling at her why not me? I'm the one who started talking in the first place. She looked up and mumbled something.  "What was that" Mr. Styles asked. "I'm sorry" she said louder. "Ok back to what I was saying, if you had x and you had to find y what would you do" he asked the class. I looked over at Amber to see her looking down. I reached my hand out and poked her side. She squealed and scored away. I grinned. Ticklish little one are we. "No James please don't" she said trying to cover herself up. Awe shes so cute. I roughly grabbed her face and pulled her closer to my face. She squealed. I looked at her lips and then back at her eyes. Before thinking I leaned making our lips touch. I didn't want it to be a long kiss so I pulled back. I smiled. Just then Mr.Styles came over and banged on her desk. She jumped and looked up at him. "No PDA in class" he yelled. "But he kissed me first" she whined pointing to me. I shook my head. So innocent. "I don't care who did what. No PDA in class or next time you both will get detention" he warned. Just then the bell rang. "Amber and James stay. Everyone else have a nice three day weekend" Mr. Styles said. Everyone got up besides us and walked out the door. I heard Amber sigh so I looked over at her. She was slump down in her seat glaring at Mr. Styles. I chuckled. "Amber, James do you think it's ok for you to kiss in my class" he asked. I shook my head no why Amber shrugged. "Good James you may leave but don't ever kiss in my class again" Mr. Styles said sternly. I got up and looked at Amber. She looked pouty which made me smile. When she noticed me staring at her she looked up and smiled. As soon as I seen her smile I walked out of the room. I didn't want to be late for my next class. I quickly ran to my locker and opened it. I grabbed my things for Mr. Staleys class and closed. I ran to his room and quickly say in my seat before the bell rang. After about 20 minutes into the class my phone went off.
Amber 💕: Can you meet me outside the room now.
I panicked. Is she okay? I have to see her. I raised my hand. "Yes James" Mr. Staley asked. "Can I go to the nurse" I asked smiling. "Why do you have to go to the nurse" he asked confused. "I'm not feeling well"I said putting a hand on my stomach. He looked at me like I was weird. Just say yes so I can leave now. "Go ahead and go" he said not caring. I nodded and fast walked out of the classroom. As soon as I opened the door Amber was right there. She ran over to me and started to cry into my shirt. "Amber baby what's wrong" I asked worried. "C-can you take mee to your house no-now" she asked studdering. I sighed. "Stay right here, I'll be right back" I said before walking back into the classroom. "Mr. Staley? Mrs. Wadel told me that I was suppose to go home" i lied. "You were only down there for 2 minutes and she's sending you home" he asked confused. I nodded. He sighed. "Alright" he said not caring. I smiled and walked out. I looked around to find Amber missing. Just then I seen someone who looked a lot like Mr.Styles come up to me. "Do you know where Amber is?" "I don't know where why?" "No reason" he said before running again. "Um..okay" I said to myself. I turned my head and saw that the girls bathroom is right beside me. I smiled. I walked over there and waited. Just the. The door open and Amber came out. "How did you know I was in there" she asked shocked. I smiled. "I didn't know who he was so I told him I don't know even though he looked a lot like Mr. Styles" I said thinking about it. All of a sudden her actions changed, she stiffened up and looked like she just saw a ghost. "N-no that c-couldn't be hi-him" she shuddered. What is it when I bring up Mr.Styles she gets all weird? "Amber? Why are you studdering" I asked her confused. "W-what I'm n-not" she studdered again. "Y-yes you a-are" I mocked her chuckling. She glared at me. I chuckled and picked her up throwing her over my shoulder. She giggled. Ih my god I love her. "We're going now" I said before running with her. When I got to the lobby, I set her down and walked into the office. "Mrs. Nelson I have to leave for a doctors appointment" I said going up to her desk. "I didn't receive a note today but you can go as long as you bring a doctors note Monday so I'll know you weren't lying" she said in her high pitched voice. God that voice gets annoying. I nodded and wuickly walked out the door. I seen Amber still sitting on the floor but she looked like she was panicking. I picked her up and looked over to see Mr. Styles. That's it I'm asking her. I walked out the door and set her in the car. What is up with her and Mr. Styles? I guess I'll just have to find out later.