Chapter 52

I have been looking for 10 minutes now and still didn't find him. I was now in the gym looking for him and still didn't see him. Just then I saw a figure behind the bleachers with there foot against the wall. My  curious self decided to go check it out and when I seen who it was I regretted it. Michael. "So you decided to finally show up" he said with a smirk on his face. "Did I scare you that bad that you came?" "N-no." "N-no. Look you can't even say one word without stuttering" he laughed. "What did you want" I said changing my voice which helped cause I didn't stutter. "Well I just want to ask you little questions." I rolled my eyes and nodded for him to go on. "Are you single?" I haven't thought about that answer but I decided to say I wasn't. "Taken." "Who's your boyfriend?" Shit what do I say? Aha got it. "His names Harry but he doesn't go to this school" I said satisfied with my answer. He nodded clearly angry with Harry. "Are you good in bed?" I froze. "W-what?" "Are you good in bed." "I'm not answering that question next one." "Your gonna answer it or I'll find out myself" he growled. I gulped and decided on what to say. "I don't know I'm still a virgin." His face went pale. "Really? A hot thing like you didn't even have sex yet. Oh that's gonna change real soon" he said with a smirk. My eyes went wide. What the fuck is he planning? "Last question with you be my girlfriend when you and that Harry guy break up." I gave him a disgusted look which I got slapped for. I held my hand to my cheek and looked at him. "You and Maddie though." "I know but I don't like her anymore. Ever since I laid eyes on you, I wanted you. Besides she annoys the shit out of me. She's always telling me what do to and telling people she's pregnant with our baby which is not true and it's making me lose friends." I sighed. "Michael I don't know yet. Give me some time to think about it" I said before getting up. "Wait" he says suddenly. He got up and walked over to me. He paced my lips and before I knew it we wee having a full out make out session. My hands were in his hair and he's hands were on my sides squeezing them every now and then just to hear me squeal. I pulled away just to have him travel kisses down my neck and collarbone. I giggled like a little girl. "Stop giggling and moan for me" Michael said playfully. "I hehe cahehehent tihehehehehckles." He moved his lips up to my earlobe and started to pull on it with his teeth. I moaned but not loud enough. He sucked and bit it which made me moan loud. He smirked into it and traveled back up to my lips. We had a long passionate kiss before we pulled away for air. My legs were wrapped around his waist so he was practically carrying me. "You know your really ticklish you should get that checked out" he teased. I giggled. "Are you ready to go to lunch now" he asked. I nodded and realized Harry would see me with Michael. "Michael I have to go get my lunch" I said trying to wiggle out of his grip. "It's okay I'll just carry you and then we'll walk together to lunch." "I don't want you to hand to carry me to my locker plus your probably really hungry." "Amber look at me." I did as I was told and looked at him. "Are you hiding something from me" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Uh..no" I said nervously. He kept one hand on my butt and the other one went up to my face. He quickly moved it down to my side and started to tickle me. "Michahahahael sthahhahahahahaop." "Tell me what your hiding." "Mahahahahaddie wihahahahahall se hahahahahahee ushahahaha" I laughed. He stopped and looked at me. "Your right but at least let me carry you to your locker" he said with hope in his eyes. I smiled and nodded hanging on tight to Michael. The whole way to my locker he would pretend to drop me but then catch me. I squealed and giggled hanging onto his shirt. One time I felt his abs and started to blush. He noticed and chuckled. When we got to my locker he put me down and waited behind me until I got my lunch. When I turned around I felt lips peck me and a hand squeeze my butt. "See you after lunch hottie" Michael said with a wink and walked away. Not long after Harry came up to me. How was third period" he asked. "Good" I said smiling. "That's good" he said before kissing the top of my head. I smiled. Now the big question is who do I love? Harry or Michael?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who do you think Amber will pick? Comment your answer 👇
Do you like this story so far?
Who's better Hamber or Michaber???