Chapter 12

"I wanted to know if you can um be my um tickle slave" he asked while looking down. I couldn't say anything. My mouth was open and I was looking at him like he was crazy. "A-are you insane" I said standing up. "Amber sit down and don't call me that again" he said in a stern tone. "Or what you'll tickle me" I said while wiggling my fingers. He just sat there all quiet. "That's it I'm out bye" I said as I ran to the door. As soon as I got to the door he stepped in front of me. "Oh no your not going anywhere" he said with a smirk. I swear I felt my spine tingle when he said that. He picked me up bridal style and carried me back over to the couch. "So will you" he asked as he sat me back down on the couch beside him. "What if I'm not ticklish" I asked with a smirk. "Well we can see right....now" he said as he attacked my sides. "Hahahahahahahahaha Mr.hahahahhaahah shahahahahahahahhap" I laughed. He stopped. "Man you are really ticklish." "Don't do that again" I said as I grabbed a pillow and put it on my tummy so he couldn't tickle me anymore. "That's only if you agree" he said giving a "are you gonna agree" look. I thought about it for a minute. I hate being tickled. I have the pillow here so he can't tickle me. "Nope I'm not being your stupid tickle slave." "Okay but when you ask me to stop I'm not going to till you agree" he said as he grabbed my foot. Shit my foot. The second most ticklish spot. I tried to pull away but he was to strong. "Oh nope you asked for this so your getting it." "But I never hahahahhahahahahahahaha sthahhahahahahahahaahahp hahahahahahah ithahhahahahahahhaha tihahahahahhahahahahhahaahhaahkles" I screamed. "Are you gonna agree" he asked not stopping. "Nooohahahahahahahahahahaah" I laughed. I threw the pillow at him to try and get him to stop but he never did. "Just say you will and it will be all over." "Ok hahahahhahahahahahahaha fine ha hahahahahahah iahhahahahhahahahha will ha hahahahahahah be hahahahhahahahahahahaha yourtickleslave hahahahhahahahahahahaha" I screamed. He stopped while I sat there breathing heavily. "Oh and Uh one more thing" he said as he got up. He came up to me and blew one big raspberry on my tummy. I screamed and laughed my head off. "That's for being noisy" he said and walked out. God I hate him already and I just got here. Well this is my new life 😔.