Valentine's Day Dance (Short Story)

Start from the beginning

"I still don't see why we have to wear suits..."Zane mumbled.

"This is Valentine's Day! Be happy!"Aph said.

"I don't... love..."Zane said

"Oh...oh yeah.."Domi said. She smiled and snapped, then ran off. She came back with Valentine Cards an handed Zane one. He read it,then looked up at Domi with blank eyes.

"Read it out loud,"Domi demanded.

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
No matter how cold you really are,
We will always care about you,always and forever too! Happy Valntine's Day, Zane!"

Everyone was silent.

"Here." Garroth handed his younger brother a Valentine. Soon, everyone did too.

Zane looked around and his lips formed a tiny smile.

"Do you really care about me? Even after all I've done?"

Domi nods with a smile

"Well....."

"Okay,okay! Let's pass more out!"Domi said.

Everyone went around the classroom handing am receiving Valentines becauses Ms.Okami said we could.(yay Samgladiator XD plus sky and friends)

Soon,everyone was showered with Valentines.

"Okay class! The bell is almost ringing! Let's get ready to go!"Ms.Okami said."Stay positive!" She let off a firework and it was shaped as a heart. Domi smiles.

The bell rings and everyone heads out to the cafeteria for the dance. A lot of people went.

Scarlett's P.O.V

Everyone headed to the cafeteria. We made it in, and loud music boomed. Domi already went up and requested a song. I roll my eyes.

A song starts to play and Domi and Lauranch whoop.

"Move like Jagger!"Domi said, smiling.

She starts dancing and I sit down.

"Why aren't you dancing?"Garroth asks me.

"I don't dance."

Garroth thinks."Maybe I can show you a dance." I shrug and Garroth takes me to the dance floor.

"Okay. So I lead,and you do this...."

After awhile I get the hang of it,and I get loose and get crazy. Someone requested a Minecraft song. Probably Domi. I am Believing, I believe?(lol)

Then, a song comes on.

"CUBIC SHUFFLE!"Domi screams. She grabs Laurance and pulls him to the dance floor, then pulls me an Garroth,then Kaleia, Dante, and Zane. Katelyn,Aph and Kawaii-Chan come in and dance as well. Man,Domi is a pro at this!

"Oh....my God...."Travis said,coming over.

"I know right?! She is going to get spotlight next song...."Sammy said.

Domi ran over and jumped up and down.

"Sky City! Yay!"

One of her favorite songs come on,and sh goes up to dance. At first,she looks scared because no one else daacd and watched,but then she calmed down and just danced.

"Here we go!"

Domi dances to her own dance and everyone stares at her moves in surprise.

Then, Laurance, Dante, Garroth,Aaron and Travis joins her. Me, Kaleia, Aph, and the others do too. Even Zane.

When Two World's Collide {COMPLETED} (Wattys 2017)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara