Chapter 15~ Ross Is Back!

Zane's P. O. V (now that's new)

I chuckle evilly as Sky layed there, passed out. I smirk and turn to Ross.

"Now, Ross. It's time for you to go back to Phoenix Drop. My little Shadow Knight, you will spy on all of them and come back with weaknesses and kidnap someone for bait,"I said. Ross bowed.

"Yes, master. I will do as told."

"Excellent! Now go! And make sure you are in your normal form. Keep that Shadow Knight hidden for now,"I added.

"Yes, sir." Ross leaves and I laugh evilly.

"My plan is working brilliantly!"

"Zane. Are you sure you don't want help from a friend? "

"Zenix, you know very well that I always need help. You will find Ross after he's went back and gotten information. You will help him capture someone and bring them back here without being noticed,"I said. Zenix smirked.

"Sounds like a plan. Oh, and Sasha and Gene are getting the Shadow Souls and other a shadow Knights ready,"Zenix said.

"Perfect!"

I smirk evilly. They will all bow down. They will all fear us. Payback for ignoring me and calling me names. Oh, I will show them!

Sky groaned and I look towards him. His shades had fallen off and so I saw his eyes open. I smile. They are golden. Evil-looking armor appears on him,and he stands up and smirks.

"Hello, Skybrine. Are you ready to betray?"I ask.

Seto's P. O. V

Max, Jin, and Barney all told us their story and how they met Sky. We told them too. Everyone was in the trading center. Well, more specifically, me, my group, Max, Jin, Barney, Lucinda, Aphmau, and her guards.

"Well then! Now that that's over. Let's make a plan!"Aphmau said.

"G-guys! H-help!"

"Ross?!"

A person came limping up to us, bloody and brusied.

"Ross! Oh my Notch!"Max exclaimed.

"Ross?! Where is Sky?!"Ty and Jin asked.

"H-... He rescued me...but... Didn't make it out...I tried to save him but...Zane got him,"Ross said.

Hmm. Something about this seems...suspicious...

"We need to get you cleaned up!"Max said.

We all went to Aphmau's home. Everyone went downstairs and Max went to go help Ross.

"I hope he's okay. He did seem upset,"Jin said.

"Yeah...I just hope Sky is okay..."Ty said. I remember he used to have a crush on Sky...

"At least we are almost reunited!"I said, trying to cheer everyone up.

Max and Ross came down.

Laurance looked awfully suspiciously at Ross. Hmm. I wonder if he senses something off about Ross too.

I shake away the thought and just listen to what we will plan.

".....We will need people to stay behind and watch the village,"Aphmau said.

"I will,"Dante volunteered.

"I will too!"Bodil said.

"I don't mind staying,"Rob said. The rest of The Pack agreed, except Mitch and Jerome. Also, Sub agreed to stay behind.

"Okay. So. Me, Max, Jin, Barney, Ross, Garroth, Laurance, Travis, Aaron, Katelyn, Team Crafted, and Brice will go save Sky,"Aphmau said. Everyone agreed.

"Okay! We got our plan!"Aphmau said. Everyone was excused and it was already nightfall by then.

Me and the rest of Team Crafted camped in the forest, while the others went to their homes.

Ross' P. O. V

I REALLY don't wanna do this, but Zane is making me, and so is my new Shadow Knight. He is way stronger than me. I snuck out of the house and ran deep into the forest where I'll meet Zenix. My Shadow Knight helped me with the weaknesses, and I listened very carefully to their plan. I really hope they have a backup plan.

No you don't. You work with Zane now

Shut up

You can't make me. I'm part of you now

He's right. I sigh and tell Zenix everything. He told me he was going to go inform Zane, then come back so we can capture someone for bait. I stood there, feeling as if I wanted to cry.