Chapter 7~Special Armor

Max's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of food. I groan as sunlight hits my eyes. I get up and close the curtains,then head downstairs to the kitchen area. Jin and Barney were sitting there with plates of pancakes and eggs with the side of tea. Zoey was at the stove cooking. She notices me and smiles.

"Hello Max!"

Jin and Barney notice me and smile.

"It took you long enough to wake up. We didn't want to wake you up because of your behavior,so we just came down here and Zoey came to our door,so now we're here,"Jin said.

"Oh....uhm....okay,"I replied,sitting at the table.

Zoey came over with a plate of food and put it down in front of me.

"Thank you Zoey,"I said.

"You're welcome....now,since we are here,how do you know Lady Aphmau?"Zoey asked in reply.

"Well....it's complicated to say....."Jin said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah....we shouldn't talk about that,"Jin replied.

"Wait why did you come over?"I ask.

"Well,since I found out that you are helping to stop Zane,I thought I'd reward you with breakfast as a thank you,"Zoey replied.

"Your foods is delicious! "Barney said,taking a bite out of his pancakes.

Zoey smiles."Thank you.....well,I should go get going. I need to take care of Aphmau's adopted kids."

"Oh. Okay."

Zoey gasps."Do you want to see them?! Kiki,Emma and Donna are watching them. Even Kyle and Alexis! You can meet Malachi and Levin!"

"Yahs!"Barney said.

"Absolutey!"Jin said.

"I guess it won't hurt to meet them...."I responded.

"Okay! Okay! Let's go!"Zoey said.

We all walk to a little play area on the side of Aph's house. Four babys were playing and three girls were there watching over them.

"Oh hello Zoey! And new villagers!"Kiki waved.

"Hello,"Jin said.

"Haha! Baby's so cute!"Barney exclaimed.

"Malachi! Come here with your brother please!"Zoey said to a ghost-like child.

He obeyed and a baby that looked like Garroth came over with Malachi.

"Malachi. Levin. This is Jin,Barney and Max,"Zoey said.

"J-Jin? B-bahney? M-mas?"Levin said. He can't say X in my name.....

"They are your uncles!"I turn around and see Aph at the doorway.

"Wait what?!"Jin asked.

Aph frowned."Well......you are my closest friends...I mean,you don't have to be uncles if you don't want to."

"No! No! That would be....wonderful!"I said. Aph smiles.

I smirk."Then who's the father? Jin?"I tease.

"What?!"Aph asked. Jin blushes.

"N-no! It's-!"

"Me."

Garroth walks up to where we were at.

"G-Garroth!"Aph said,blushing.

"Really?"I ask. Garroth blushes.