Chapter 6~The Horrible Truth

Sky's P.O.V

No! I can't loose a friend! Not again! Not after last time! They mean so much to me! Damn it,ankle! Heal! I growl to myself as I find myself in my dreams. Lucinda finally put me to rest with a potion. I thought it wouldn't affect me since I have magic,bit it did.

I found myself back at my old home, my old friends. We were all laughing and talking....until te squids came....I lost it....I went full power.....my emotions became emotionless. My real personality went away....I save them,but they never talked to me again.......the time when Team Crafted was there......and I will never forget that day.........

"Hey Adam!"Ty called to me with a smile plastered on his face. He was with Sub who was smiling as well.

"The others were wondering if you'd like to go out for a game of Do Not Laugh!"Ty said.

I smile."That would be awesome! Like butter."

Ty laughed."Yeah. Come on! The others are waiting! Even Seto!"

We run to the others and start the game. Squids started attacking,taking friends left and rights. I felt anger consume me. My eyes turned gold.....my other side escaped....I went after them. Everyone looked at me like a freak. But I had to do it to save them. I know it's the truth,and it's the horrible truth. I was Skybrine......

I felt myself jerk awake. I started crying. My old friends.....gone...all of them...Ty,Seto,Sub,Jason,Mitch,Jerome,Ian,Quentin..... everyone...but I have new friends,and I'm going to make sure Skybrine doesn't come.back....that everyone and everything will be alright....then it hit me..

How did we get here? Is there a reason? Do we have a purpose to be here?!

I groan and hold my head as a wave of pain hit it.

"Damn headaches..."I grumble.

I try going back to sleep,but the thought of that vision of Ross stuck to my brain like glue...when I tried to find a different memory,it always went back to Ross like a scar. I cry silently and cry myself to sleep.

'Ross,we're coming buddy'

Unknown (???)

I was running through the forest as it rained. It was a good idea it was dark out. I hid my face even more in my black cloak. I ran back to the little cottage me and my two friends lived in.

I ran inside,closing the door behind me.

"Aw! You're home! Took you long enough."

"I'm sorry. You know that.....I felt a very bad aura of magic somewhere.... a disturbance,"I said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah...it was...weird...haven't felt that since Herobrine attacked....and...you know who..."

My friend sighs."We messed up,didn't we?"

I sigh."Yeah....but I don't know where he's gone after all these years."

"I know....any word on the others?"I ask.

"No....no word at all...."

"Well,we should get to bed..is-?"

"Yes,Sub is asleep... didn't want to disturb him so I came down here for a snack.."

"Okay then..."

The laptop started glowing,and we ran over. We opened it and smiled.

"Hey guys! How's it been?"

"Good,you?"

"It's good here! Uhm...."

Uhm?"

"You think we should find him?"

I smile."Yeah...we just have to find where he is.

"Can't you,you know....use your powers?"

I sigh."It's not that easy. I need to conjure up a spell....it takes time,"I replied. Sigh.

"Well,I guess we will go then...contact us if you get anything."

"Okay,Jason. Bye."

"Bye."

"So,Seto. Should we start the search?"

"Yes,Ty. Let's find our old friend Sky."

Laurance's P.O.V

I lay in bed thinking about today and yesterday. Those guys just came from out of nowhere! They seem pretty cool,and knows Lady Aphmau but......where do they come from? And how does Lady Aphmau know them?! And this Ross guy......captured by Zane?! This is....too much to handle. No,Laurance. You are a guard! You need to help those in need! Even your lord! I sigh and stare up at my ceiling.

Well,wherever they come from,their style of clothing and hair.......is different...what,are they from the future or something?(Oh no....LAURANCE WHY?!XD)

I shake that thought away and lay on my side. Well,whatever....that Sky guy does seem....very protective,as what I've heard from Aphmau...maybe he's had a horrible past..like I did....I close my eyes and just concentrate on sleeping. I need to be up bright and early to guard and stuff! Soon,I find myself falling asleep.

Unknown (muahaha)

I looked through my magical thought bubble that I made for watching Sky. I sigh as I stop watching. Man,he's had a horrible past! I feel so bad....but son of Herobrine?! How is he so nice?! It's not like a demon is like him,nice and protective!(two people? Well that's interesting..... STOP BREAKING FOURTH WALL)

I sigh and put away the thought bubble. Bigglesworth tweets in owl and I smile and pet him.

"Night,Bigglesworth,"I said.

I get in bed and fell asleep,remembering Sky's past.