Chapter 4~Sky and His Broken Ankle

Barney's P.O.V

"Then we need to find Ross!"Sky said. He tried running,but then fell to his knees and screamed in pain.

"Oh my Notch! Are you okay,Adam?! "Max asked.

"Uh,no! My f***ing ankle IS BROKEN,MAX! HOW AM I OKAY?!"Sky screamed.

"Oh my Irene! We have to get you in bed!"Aphmau said.

"N-no! We have to save Ross!" He tried getting up again.

"A-Adam!"Aph said.

Alls of a suddens,a lady with orange hair comes and hits Adam with a staff thingies. She turns around and looks at us,then at Jess.

"Aphmau. Who are these people?"The lady asks.

"That's not important right now. Sky needs medical help!"Aph said.

The lady nodded."Okay. Then you can tell me later."

We alls drag Adams to Aph's place and take him tos an extra room in Aph's house. We got to meet her puppies; Throgi,Phoenix,Puma,Jiggy, and Cookie. Plus her cat Meowkis. We lay Adams down and the woman checks on Adam.

"He'll be alright. I need to make a potion to help him,though. It seems the cause of his broken ankle is a fall from a very high place."

"Thank you Lucinda. Come on guys."

Aph takes us to the kitchens and we sits down.

"Is Adam gonna be okay?"Max asked.

"Yes. He just need to recover. Especially from the state he is in. Did the portal appear from the sky?"

We all nod. Aph sighs.

"That must've been the cause of Sky's broken ankle....we have to keep Adam in that room until he heals completely."

"I hate to admit it,but you're right,"Jin said.

"Well. You should go find the
guards. Especially Laurance. It'd be best to get supplies now so we can leave right away to save Ross. And they would be in use to get supplies."

"Okay."Jin said. Aph smiles.

"It's great to see you all again."

"You toos, Jess!"I said.

Aph sighed."Please. Call me Aphmau. Or Aph."

"Okays!"

"Come on guys."Max said.

We alls leaves and heads out tos the village to search for guards. People stared and whispered.

"That Asian guy looks cute..."a red haired girl whispered to a pink haired girl.

Ha! Jins is being noticed by chicks!! Haha!

We walks all the ways to a guard tower and climbs the ladders. We gets to the top and sees a guy with browns hair,wearings chain mail and a greens cape.

"Hello? Are you Laurance?"Jin asked.

"Hello. And yes I am! What can I do for you?"

"Well. Lady Aphmau sent us here to get supplies,"Max replied.

"Oh? What for?

Jin sighed."Our friend got captured by a guy named Zane,and we need all the help we can get. Aph said you are the right person to see for armor and weapons....Max doesn't need one because of cops n robbers...."Jins mumbled last part.

The Laurance guy's eyes wide."Yes! Yes I am!"

"Thanks....."

"It looks like carrot head has armor already."

"Don't test me!" Max growled.

"Hey! No joke! I'm just messing with you!"

Max glares daggers at Laurance.

"Well. Goodbye. We'll make some special armor for you. It should be ready in a few days tops,"Laurance said.

"Okay. Well,goodbye Laurance!"

"Good bye!"

We alls walks backs to Aph's house. We walks in and tell Aph the news.

"Wonderful! Well. Your guy's house is ready for you to stay in! You may go!"Aph said.

"Thanks Aph,"Jin said.

We alls walks to house and Is plops down on couch.

Max went to take his armor off and Jin went to study the house.

"Man! I could use a nap! It's been a long day!"

"Barney,do you always talk to yourself?"Max asks me and sits down.

"Yahs.....it's....it's so I won'ts loose my minds....I ran away from my reals home....so I cans get a new life...."I look down.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I...Is don't wants to talks about it....I thinks yous all will hates me......"

"It's okay,Barney. We care about you! It's not good to keep secrets,we are your friends! We wouldn't hate you! Just know that we will always be there for you! Is that why you wear a mask?"

I nod."Ands thanks yous Max. I didn't know you were soft! Ha!"

"Wh-what?! No I'm not! Sh-shut up!"

"Haha!"

"Wh-whatever!....uhmm....Jin has settled down in a room.....he has his devices and crap like that...one problem....there is only two rooms."

"Thats okay! I'll just sleeps on couch!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yahs!"

"Well...okay...we should get to bed....it's getting late."

"Yahs!"

"Okay. Night Barney."

"Nights Max!"

Max leaves and I lays down on the couch.

'Don't worrys Ross. We'll save yous from that dirt Zane!'

Aphmau's P.O.V

I lie in bed,still thinking of earlier. We really need to save Ross.....when he turned into that narwhal....I felt surprised. I never knew he could do that.

~flashback~

"Whoa! What?! R-Ross?!"I say surprised.

"Yeah....I can do that....because I have magic....I..I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you all won't like me."

"Nonsense! Oh,you look so cute! Sorry. But it's true! Your narwhal form is so adorable!"

"Heh. Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Thanks...anyways...."Ross turns back into a person.

"I will go find the others."

"Okay,Ross. I'll stay here."

Ross leaves and I stand there still shocked.

~flashback ends~

I sigh and try to fall asleep. Adam needs healing. We can not leave now. For the sake of my friend's safety and the safety of my village. Don't worry Ross. We will get you back.....