Chapter 21~ Illusion

I cant stop listening to this song, so listen to it. XD Also, I am trying to make something with this song, so do you have any sugestions of a free editor for an ipad??? With effects and you can add music?? I try finding one but I can never find a good one.:(

"Aphmau?!"Aaron exclaimed, a frightened look on his face.(I totally forgot about Aaron 😰)

"Aphmau! Aphmau?!  Are you okay?!"Ian screamed out into the foggy dust, his eyes visibly shown to reveal his eyes.(If you get it. I love you.)

"Uh, no she will NOT be okay!!! What are you, stupid?!" Aaron screamed, threatening to kill Ian.

"Oh, come on, Aaron! We don't have time for fighting! We got to find Aph!" Garroth said, cutting in.

"Humph! I am not stupid. I am a derp!"Ian said, crossing his arms.

"Okay, Ian. Don't get him even more angrier," Quentin said, dragging Ian away.

Sky supported Ty so he wouldn't fall and looked around, trying to find anyone else, or find Zane. Maybe even Aphmau. But he couldn't see through all the debris and dust. He sighed in frustration to himself as everyone helped some who were injured, or picked up fallen debris out of the way. He sighed again and looked around, then met Ty's eyes.

"You okay?"Ty asked in worry.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Just....trying to find something through all the dust..."Sky replied, looking around again.

"The only way to find Aph is to move around,"Ty said, acknowledging.

"I know. But you're injured,"Sky said.

"I know that! But I want to help as well!"Ty argued in a stubborn tone.

"He's pulling a Tyler,"Jason said.

"Hey! I'm not stubborn! Just....hard to change my mind!"Tyler said. Jason smirked at Tyler, and he stuck his tongue out in return.

"Guys. You're not helping,"Mitch groaned.

"Here,"Seto said, walking up to Ty with a potion. He splashed him with it, and pink particles came off of Ty.

"A healing potion?"Ty asked in confusion and awe.

"Yep. Lucinda made one for our trip before we left,"Brice replied, walking up. Seto smile at Brice, and he smiled back.

Everyone heard coughing, and found Max on the floor, trying to get up, coughing up blood, bruises everywhere on him, even cuts that were starting to scar. Ross was the first one there by Max, and he started to grow angry. Red particles starting showing up around him as he clutched his hands into fists and growled lowly.

"Zane..."

Laurance put a hand to Ross' shoulder, and Ross looked back at him.

"Control your anger. It won't get you anywhere."

Something in his eyes made Ross believe him, so he calmed himself down and knelt next to Max. He stopped coughing up blood, and Seto and Brice walked up to him.

Seto thought for a moment, then looked at Max who tried getting up again, but failed and coughed up blood again. Then, Seto smiled and kneeled down to Max, his hands glowing purple.

"I only had one healing potion. So stay still. This'll only hurt a little,"Seto said.

Ross cooed words to Max and Seto chanted something, his hands glowing brighter. A blinding light flashed, and before you know it, Max looked better than before. But some scars had stayed.