Q/A Answers

Hello! So here are the answers to the questions you all been asking! Thanks for asking questions and let's get to it!

Hello and welcome to Q/A with some of the cast from When Two World's Collide! I am here with Sky, Ty, Jason, Max, Ross, Barney, Jin, Jerome, Mitch, Aphmau, Laurence, Garroth, Travis,and Zane!

Ty and Sky walk onto the stage, followed by Jason, Max, Ross, Jin, and Barney.

"What up?"Sky asked,sitting down next to Ty.

Aphmau, Laurance, Garroth, Zane, and Travis showed up after and sat on the other side of the others.

Okay! Guys! Today people have been asking some questions to you guys.

"I'm up for it!"Sky said.

Okay. So. aprilthenerd asks:

Max, do you like Ross as more than a friend?(Mithross)

Max blushes and looks at Ross who looks back at him.

"Well...he doesn't know this yet...but yes. I do..."

Ross smiles and blushes and Max smiles at him.

"Ross. We've been friends for a long time...and I....I love you!"Max said.

"AW. OMG I AM FANGIRLING!!"Aphmau squealed.

"You make me feel happy even though sometimes you get on my nerves. I love your sweet voice and how much you love to be derpy. I...I love your smile and your laugh...and I wanted to ask...would you go out with me even though we'll forget about any of this?"Max said.

"...yes,Max. I'd love to!"Ross said. Max smiled and hugged him,then they kissed.

I start crying."OMG. SO TOUCHING. I SHIP." It's a shame they will have to forget because they need to be in character for the story. 😞

Anyways. On to next question! Aphmau. JoshlynnDyson asked:

"Does Aphmau have a crush to aphmau X3"?

"Uhm...well...maybe. I mean, I am her. Just in a different universe/dimension! Lol. But that question is kinda confusing!"Aphmau said.

"How can you crush on yourself?"Travis asked.

"I don't know. But it does seem irregular..."Jin said.

"You can't."Seto showed up.

"Seto! You aren't supposed to be here!"I said, getting sweaty. I forgot about SETO. HOW COULD I?!?!

"I know. I forgive you for accidentally leaving me out."Seto said.

"What do you mean you can't crush on yourself?"Ty asked.

"Well. If you do and meet your different self, it could cause both of you to disappear in existence,"Seto explained.

"Set. Why you gotta ruin the fun?"Sky asked.

"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE!"Travis screamed."....sorry..."

"Anyways! Next question!"I went on.

Sky. bell832 asked:

"Sky, why don't you tell the others your secret soon? ' Conceal don't feel???'"

Sky bites his bottom lip as everyone stared at him. Since Seto, Ty and Jason already knows, they give him reassuring looks.

"...well...you guys can know now...but you'd probably forget later and find out in the story....but...I am Herobrine's son; Skybrine. I kept it secret cause I thought you guys would think I am a freak. Someone who would be evil and I thought you'd walk away or bully me. So I concealed Skybrine and only kept my secret in my diary...I wish I told you earlier. But I was scared. I didn't know what to do,"Sky explained.

"...Sky. We don't hate you. You are an amazing friend and I am glad I brought you in with the others. You have an amazing personality and I think you are cool. Who cares if your father is Herobrine? We love you anyways,"Ty said.

"SKYLOX!"I yelled.

"..."Ty blushes.

"...thanks Ty. I appreciate it,"Sky said. He smiles at Ty and he smiles back.

"Aw. Skylox!"Mitch said.

"Merome,"Sky said with a smirk.

"Okay! Stop with the shipping now. You guys are gonna kill me!"I said.

"Ugh. Let's just get on with it..."Zane mumbled.

"Hey. Don't be evil Zane. It's time to loosen up before we get back into the story!"I said.

"Whatever..."

Okay! Shara-Gamemenplayer8 asks:

"Sky why do you have to *whispers in sky's ear* hide Skybrine away from everyone isn't it a good thing when thinking about it? Ross do you have feelings for Max?

"Well. First off, yes it's a good thing thinking about hiding Skybrine,"Sky started."You see, if I don't, he'll cause chaos. Skybrine is the evil side of me and without this amulet,no one is safe."

"Well. I do have feelings for Max,"Ross started."...you see, the reason why I always annoy him is because I'm too shy to tell him, but since he came out first, I'm okay telling."

*Shara winks at Max in the audience*

Max blushes.

"Well I guess I am the more dominant one if I came out first," Max said, smirking at Ross. He blushes a dark red.

"Omg..."Laurence said.

"Hey wait! Someone asked author~ Chan something! Lol!"Aphmau said.

"What?! Who asked?!"I ask.

"Us!" Everyone said.

"Uhm...okay then! What are you asking me?"I asked.

"Tyla..."Sky and Ty started.

"You can just call me Domi,"I said.

"Why..."Mitch and Jerome went on.

"Are you..."Jason and Seto said.

"Writing..."Aphmau and Garroth said.

"This..."Travis and Zane went on

"Story?"Laurance finished.

"Oh! Well! I am a BIG fan of Team Crafted ever since a few years back. I started liking Aphmau last year when I decided I would watch Minecraft Diaries when Aphmau started the second season. So. I fell in love with MCD and so did my sister. So one day she just wrote down a story on my Wattpad without me knowing. But I enjoyed reading her works and started to edit it and add my own stuff. That's why in the beginning the story kinda seemed off. So she let me take over and up to chapter 9 I think that's when I started to take over. I fell in love with this story that I thought I would keep writing it. It is fun to write because it contains three of my favorite fandoms; Team Crafted, Sky Media, and Minecraft Diaries. The reason why you see ships now is because I wanted to add a little touch to the story. It doesn't always have to be about just Minecraft Diaries and SkyMedia. So yeah!"

"Wow. That is ROSSOME!" Ross said.

I blush.

"Well! That's all for today, I'm afraid! I'll probably open up another Q/A later on in the story! Thanks for joining me and have a good day/afternoon/night! Goodbye!

*Sub turns off camera*