.......

Warning. I may use profanity?

I'm sorry, but I just have to acknowledge this before I go on.....yes, I am happy that Team Crafted is back, but I am also sad and somewhat angry for some reason. The reason why I am angry is because I fucking can't let go of the past Team Crafted. Yes, I know Seto is alive, but I kept waiting and waiting for a video on his channel. Now, I know I can't be angry at him, it's his decision. The reason why I am sad is because Mitch and Ian isn't there, and I went to Adam's mail opening video where he talks about Team a crafted, and I just couldn't help it. I cried because he said they were amazing. Even Seto. And I wish I knew about Team Crafted when it first came out. I think I was around since...I don't know. But I was twelve when I first found out about Team Crafted. Adam, Ty, Jason, Mitch, Jerome, Quentin, Ian, Seto, and others have helped me through tough times, and I bet the same goes for some of you. They are the ones who kept me in love with Minecraft, and even though things change, I can't seem to let go. I am not that type of person. And I want you all to understand that. I get sensitive and emotional when it comes to things. I can't help it! I am glad Adam got Quentin, Jason, Ty and Jerome to be in the tea, especially Ross and Barney because they are my favorite in Sky Media. I wish I could be stronger, but I guess I've been strong for too long. Yeah, I might overreact, but I still have decency. I just wish I could have made the old memories last longer. When Adam played with Seto and all of them. I wish I understood them when I was younger. I wish time doesn't change, but it does. And I guess that's just God's way of testing us, and how life is supposed to work. If I hadn't found out about them, I'd probably won't be here. And right you are I am still writing fanfictions! I loooovvvee writing these, and I don't fucking care how long it takes for me to release the past.(sorry) So. If you have already left the fandom, if you still like it, or if you just like Aphmau and came here for Aphmau, just know I would always hold this in my heart, no matter how long, no matter if I'm the last. I will always have this in my life. Because Minecraft defines me. I love being creative with it. It's technically my nature at this point. So, I do make mistakes, but the way I view these guys is the way I feel about them. I ship MEROME, Skylox, Munching Universe, SetoSolace, and so on. I love them. I think it's fucking cute! I know you all have your own opinions. I know you all have differences. I'm sorry for cursing, I just wanted to add more emotion to this rant. If you've read this, thank you. If you are still a fan #teamforeverlives :-) Goodbye, and hold on! Next chapter will be up later!!!!

Omg Adam's old background song;noise storm airwaves just came on my playlist. The nostalgia is real.

Also. Here is a song I like.

Also, I had an idea of a cool animation of Team Crafted and Sky Media (plus MCD) fighting (I don't know, Herobrine?) to this song. Lol. ITS AMAZING