Chapter 11~ Kawaii~Chan's New Ship

(Heehee. I gots another fangirl warning. FANGIRL WARNING)

Sky's P.O.V

The next day me and the guys (and Aphmau) went back to Lucinda's to check up on Max. Lucinda said that he was fine. He just felt energy from Ross and caused him to miss him and weaken him. Which is bad. Ross is in even more danger than I thought.

We walked up to the bed Max was laying in to notice he was pale. He breathed fine, but he looked like he was in pain.

"Ewwww!"I whisper.

"What?!"Jin asked.

"There are eye boogers!"I pointed at Max's eyes.

"Ew! Sky! What the heck?!"Jin asked.

"Heheh. I wanted to make you grossed out,"I said. I smirked at Jin and gave him a seductive look. He started blushing.

(Oh nu guys. As I write this I am falling in love with Skybop...huh....#Skybop???)

"Okays love birds! Quits it!"Barney said.

"Yeah. Or else I will have to ship it now,"Aphmau agreed with a smirk.

Max groaned and we look towards him. All the color comes back to him and Lucinda steps back holding a pink potion in her hand.

"That should do it,"She said.

Max groaned again and moved in the bed. He then opened his eyes and looked around. Then he broke down into sobs.

"Max? Are you okay?"I ask.

"N-no...h-he. He..."Max couldn't speak with all his crying.

"Max? Let's go to Kawaii~Chan's to go talk about it. She can make us some sweets to make you feel better. Okay?"Aphmau asked. Max nodded.

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V(ooh. Remember the title for this part!)

I was busy talking with Dante when I hear a knock at my door.

"Oh! Uhm. Kawaii~Chan will get it!"I said, getting up.

I walk to my door to see Aphmau~Senpai, Sky~Kun, Jin~Senpai, Max~Kun, and Barney~Kun!

"Oh! Hello! What brings you to Kawaii~Chan's?"I ask brightly.

"Oh, Kawaii~Chan. We need you to make some sweets stat! Max needs to explain but he can't without comfort,"Aphmau~Senpai said.

"Oh! Of course! Come on in! Kawaii~Chan will get to the cakes!..Uhm. Dante~Kun is here, though. So..."

"It's fine, Kawaii~Chan,"Dante~Kun walks in."I have to go back to patrol."

"Oh! Okay Dante~Kun! Talk to you later!"I wave goodbye and Dante~Kun leaves.

The others sit down while I  bake. A few minutes later I have a batch of cookies!

I sit them down at the table and Max grabs one.

"Th-thank you, K-Kawaii~Chan,"Max~Kun says.

"You're welcome, Max~Kun!"

"Okay. Max. What happened?"Sky asked.

"W-well...Uhm...after I fainted out at practice...I felt Ross...I felt his emotions, his pain...it hurts me still...but anyways....I saw him...in the Nether...he didn't look like himself...the memory is already fading, so I can't really explain what he looked like...but... he didn't look like that loving derpy Ross I know!...I miss him so much...and before you get any ideas, this'll be the only time..."Max said.

"Wait! Did you call Ross~Kun derpy and loving?! And that you miss him?!"I ask.

"Yeah. Why?"Max asked.

I squeal."Mithross! Mithross! New ship for Kawaii~Chan!"I jump up and down, fangirling.

Max blushes a little and stares at me surprised.

"What?! No! I don't like him!"Max said.

"It sounds like you do!"Sky taunted.

"No I don't! He's just a friend!"

"Mithross! Mithross!"I chant.

"Oh, come on, Max! Just confess! You do like Ross!"Jin said.

"No! I don't! I never will!"Max blushed even more.

"You're blushing more!"I say.

Max was getting angry.

"I guess you could say Max was so salty he turned a lake into an ocean!"Sky said.

I stopped chanting and the room went silent.

"...."Max looked down."...okay...maybe I do a little.....but he still gets on my nerves!...the reason why I miss him was because his voice... and the way he gave me those smiles...and how we would always hang out...I always thought he liked me back...and now...he needs me more than ever...he needs all of us..."Max finished.

"Whoa...amazing! "Aphmau said, smiling."Ship it ever since!!!"

"I miss the old times..."Sky said.

"Yeah...me too..."Jin said.

"...Okay! Hows about we goes back trainings?!"Barney said.

"Yeah! Let's get back into it so we can save Ross and go back home!"Jin agreed.

"I'm in!"Sky said.
The three all looked at Max. He smiled.

"I'm in to save my Narwhal!"

"Eek! So adorable!!!!Max~Kun! Go save your Ross~Senpai!"I said. Max smiled and blushed.

"Thanks Kawaii~Chan for the sweets."

"You're welcome Max~Kun!"

The group left and I sighed to myself. Yay! Kawaii~Chan has found a new ship!!!!