Chapter 19~ Get Ready For Battle!

Hey guys! So sorry about not updating yesterday!!! I totally forgot!!! I am so sorry! ;-; Today is last day for cover art entrees. All the rest would be counted as fanart. ;) ;-;

Everyone drew their weapons, some more frightened than others. But all were determined to stop Zane and restore the goodness in Sky, Ty, and Jason. The only problem was that Zane was right. The three were more powerful than they thought and they could damage someone enough to cause them to die. Which made Seto the most frightened. There isn't enough people to heal, and he already knew Aphmau had healing powers, while he had his sorcery. But it wouldn't be enough. He knew that if they weren't careful, everything could go downhill. So Seto went into thinking.

"So? What's it gonna be? Either they shred you to pieces? Or you surrender!"Zane said, a smirk plastered upon his face.

Everyone stood there, all lost in thought. The three controlled friends hovered above, awaiting the group's movements as of they were their pray.

"We need a plan,"Seto spoke. He spoke telepathy so no one else but his group heard; which startled the Minecraft Diaries gang.

"What kind of plan?"Mitch asked.

The rest of Team Crafted was good at telepathy. Since Seto taught them all.

Well, to start off, we need a  distraction, Seto replied.

Like what? Travis replied. He learned quickly.

Some of us needs to distract Zane while we get Ross, Sky, Ty, and Jason,   Seto replied after some thinking.

I say we get Preston, Vikk, Lachlan, Rob, Travis, Laurance, Barney, and Bodil to distract? Mitch said.

Isn't that too many? I mean, I'm up to it, but...,Preston trailed off.

Seto looked at Zane. He was getting impatience now since they were in conversation.

If only we had Ross or Red...,Jin thought.

I says me, Travis, and Bodil will dos the jobs! Barney replied.

Okay. It's settled then. Barney, Bodil and Travis will distract Zane, Seto said.

Okay! Heh. First time actually talking to you guys! I am surprised I can!

Wait, Sub?! Travis asked in surprise.

Yup! It's me! This is how I communicate to Seto! But he thought it was a good idea to teach the others so we all can talk! And now you guys can, too! Sub said in a cheerful mood.

Well, I'm glad to hear! Let's get in there guys! Aphmau said.

Everyone got ready to do their task. They got out their weapons and were ready for a fight.

"Oh?" Zane did his famous evil laugh."A fight? Well! You all just want to die now, do you?! That would save me the trouble of having to fight anymore people who get in my way!"

"You won't win this fight, Zane! We will stop you!"Aphmau declared.

Zane laughed again.

"You're just pushing it now, huh, Aphmau? Even with just your weak little army I could destroy you!"

"No. Because she has extra help! And you won't be able to free your Shadow Lord and take over the world!"Seto said.

Everyone agreed in a cheer.

"Everyone! Let's go!"

The team was determined to defeat Zane. But what they didn't know was what would happen next.