Chapter 5~Healing Takes Time!

Ross' P.O.V

I wake up strapped to a table. I look around and see fire,lava and netherrack. Wait. Am I in the Nether?! But....how?!

"Aw. I see you are awake,Ross."

Oh yeah....

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?!"

"I want your narwhal powers. It would help with my powers to help take over the world. Soon I'll get your friend Sky,then I'll be unstoppable! "

"Zane! Come out now! Stop being a coward!"I said. Evil laughter.

A figure appears and I see a guy with black hair covering his left blue eye. He is wearing a white scarf thing with white clothes and black cross on front,and blue crosses on his leggings. (Is it bad that I am attracted to evil guys? especially CUTE evil guys?!)

"Coward? Oh, no,no,no,no,no,Ross. I just like to keep my identity a secret."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. Now then. Would you care to join me? Or do I have to take your powers away from you?"

"I'll never let you use my powers for evil!"I snap.

"Oh,Ross. It would be a shame to see all your friends die now,would it?"

I stare at him wide-eyed,then glare at him.

"What a shame. And to think you really cared for your friends."

"No! I do!...fine....I...I will let you use my powers...just don't touch any of my friends!"

"Good choice."Zane lets me go. Then chains chain my arms and legs to a wall. Zane is smirking under his mask.

"A really good decision,fool! Aw man. This was too easy!"

"What?! What are you doing?!"I ask.

"Oh don't worry Ross. You'll just be dying slowly,and soon all your friend's powers will be mine!"

Before I could say anything,Zane hits me with magic and I consume into darkness.

Jin's P.O.V

I woke up at noon on my desk. My computer was open and the screen showed a pic of me and my friends.(pic from previous chapter) I sigh. I must've stayed up all night studying and working...... I get up and head down to the living room and kitchen. Max and Barney weren't anywhere to be seen,so they must have went out. A plate of pancakes and a cup of milk was waiting for me on the table,so I sat down and ate. After that,I head out to look around.

The village is really nice,and this girl named Kiki was really awkward around me after I had asked her about her pets...Oh well. If she likes me,I like someone else...but I did see that Garroth guy gazing at Aph....I mean,he is a guard. I'm just a nerd....maybe I'm not right for Aph.....I remember that we were gonna get special armor,so I head to the guard tower to check up.

"Hey."I said,reaching the platform to the top floor.

"Oh! Hello Jin. I actually wasn't expecting you to show up,"Laurance replied,scratching the back of his head.

"H-how did you know my name?"I ask.

"Oh. Lady Aphmau told me everything....we will do whatever it takes to help you! We actually have a blacksmith in town to help with the special armor...even something very cool that will add a touch to the weapons and armor....Dale is making the weapons....that is all the news I have. They should be ready either by tonight or tomorrow."

"That's wonderful!"I exclaim. Laurance smiles.

"Don't worry,dude. I'll do whatever it takes to help you get back your friend.....Zane is a pretty evil guy....and Garroth's brother..."

"What?"

"Yeah....he doesn't want to talk about it,"Laurance replied.

"Oh. Then I won't bug him about it."

"You don't have to."

I turn around and see Garroth standing at the foot of the ladders. He sighs and sits at the table. Me and Laurance do the same.

"Look,since you know Lady Aphmau....I guess it won't hurt to tell,"Garroth said.

"Are you sure? You don't have to if your uncomfortable,"I said.

"No....I just feel like a coward.....I didn't stand up when they really needed me....I am not worthy of Lady Aphmau..."

"What?"I ask.

"Garroth,you are an intelligent,kind-hearted,and protective person. Isn't that's what Aphmau has?"Laurance asked.

Garroth sighed."She isn't a coward like I am...."

"Dude,I'm sure you aren't! I'm sure Aph would understand what's going on,I mean,you lost your only brother to evil!"I said.

Garroth sighed."I lost two brothers...."

"What?"I ask.

"Yes....Vylad and Zane.....Vylad was my step brother.....before Zane corrupted him to be evil....he....died in the Nether....."Garroth explained.

"Oh man..."I said.

"Yeah..."

Garroth explained everything and by the time he was done,it was already night fall! I yawn heavily and get up.

"Well,it was nice talking to you two. I'll see you tomorrow...I have things to do.."I said.

"Okay Jin. We'll give you info on the supplies!"Laurance said. I smile.

"Thanks. Man,Aphmau has such nice open-hearted guards....no wonder she stayed longer..."I mumbled the last part.

"Yeah....we are pretty loyal,"Garroth said.

"Well,good night!"

"Good night,Jin!"Laurance and Garroth said.

Before I went back to the house,I went to check up on Adam. Barney,Max,and Aph was there by his bed. Adam was screaming frantically,trying to escape chains.

"WE NEED TO SAVE ROSS. I SAW THINGS. HE IS DYING. WE HAVE TO GO."Sky screamed.

"Sky! Calm down! The whole village could hear us!"Max screamed.

"I DON'T CARE. ROSS IS MY FRIEND. NO. I CANT LOOSE HIM."

"HE'S OUR FRIEND,TOO,ADAM. HEALING TAKES TIME,"Max screamed.

"He's been at this all day!"Aph explained."He screamed in his sleep and woke up with jerks ever so often. Zoey couldn't handle it anymore and went to take the kids to Kiki's."

"Oh my Notch..."I said.

"Yeah...Adam must've had a past..."

"Yeah.."

I look at Adam. I could almost see his eyes glowing yellow through his glasses. What the??? I don't question it and walk away.

"ROSS IS IN TROUBLE."Sky screamed.

I headed to the house Barney,Max and I are staying at and plopped in bed. I sigh and rub my temples.

Oh man,what a day!

I think of Adam and Ross.

'We promise,Adam,we'll save him. We promise,Ross,we'll save you and stop Zane'

Sky's P.O.V

No! I can't loose a friend! Not again! Not after last time! They mean so much to me! Damn it,ankle! Heal! I growl to myself as I find myself in my dreams. Lucinda finally put me to rest with a potion. I thought it wouldn't affect me since I have magic,but it did.

I found myself back at my old home, my old friends. We were all laughing and talking....until the squids came....I lost it....I went full power.....my emotions became emotionless. My real personality went away....I save them,but they never talked to me again.......the time when Team Crafted was there......and I will never forget that day.........