Chapter 16~ A Plan

Laurance's P. O. V(yay senpai XD)

Ever since Ross came back, I felt kinda suspicious on how he acts. I feel like Zane did something to him, but I don't know what. I lied in bed, thinking. It was bothering me so much it pressures me. I groan and roll in my bed. Whatever it is, I want to find out what and possibly do something about it. Just not now. It's getting late anyways....but a scream errupted in the air, causing me to stay wide awake.

Max's P. O. V

I get in bed, about to fall asleep when a shadow flashes through my line of vision. I freeze and draw my sword and armor. I look around when something grips the back of my neck. It felt sharp so it must've been a sword or sharp object. I scream and get muffled out by a cloth and the next thing I know I see black and hear someone say,"I'm so sorry Max..."

I woke up to find myself in the Nether, chained up to a wall. I look around but see no one there. Until a figure pops in wearing a black cloak that covered all his face.

"Who are you?! Why am here?!"I ask threatingly.

"Max. That is no way to treat a friend!"

That sounded like Sky but demonic. The figure took down the cloak and smirked at me. I gasped. It was Sky but he had glowing golden eyes and evil-looking armor. His amulet was also missing.

"S-Sky?!"I ask.

"It's Skybrine, idiot."

Skybrine? As in... Herobrine?? Wait... What?!

"Oh, Max. Sky has kept a dark secret from you and your friends. He isn't really your friend. I am Skybrine, Herobrine's son, and I am here to torture you. "

"N-no! It can't be!"I pleaded. "Sky! Snap out of it!"

"Sky is gone, Max. And there is nothing you can do about it!"

I black out.

Seto's P. O. V

A scream woken me and everyone else. I ran outside to see two figures carrying a body. Barney and Jin came running up to me and the others.

"They kidnapped Max!"Jin exclaimed, panting.

"What?!"I ask.

"And Ross is missing!"Laurance came with Garroth and Dante.

"Who kidnapped him?!"Aphmau asked.

I think. "...well if Ross isn't here...damn it, I knew something was suspicious!"I said.

"We got to go after them!"Mitch said.

We all ran after the two mysterious figures. We ran all the way to a clearing where creepy figures stood by a Nether portal.

"Shadow Souls..."Laurance whispered.

"What do we do?!"Jerome whispered-yelled.

"We sneak in,"I said.

"But how?! Those guys are stronger than we think! We need more weapons!"Laurance said.

Mitch brought out a sword, and Jerome brought out Betty. I summoned everyone else a weapon. We all waited till the two figures left with Max, then came out of hiding and attacked these 'Shadow Souls'. Once they were token care of, we stepped back to take a break. The portal started closing.

"Wait what?!"I said. I tried using my magic to keep I open, but something stung me and I retreated.

"Some of us is going to have to stay!"Aphmau excaimed.