Chapter 18~ The Troublesome Three?

Garroth's P. O. V

We all followed Zane down into a room where we see Max chained up and Ross in a corner looking pale and scary. Oh no. Did he turn Ross into a Shadow Knight?! I growl, then stop myself. If I can't win my brother back to good, we have no choice but to defeat him...

"Welcome to my chamber!~ I have here, oh look! Poor little red-headed Max! It looks like he is in a lot of pain! Haha. I guess if you want him back, I suggest you give me what I want!"Zane said. Max glared at Zane, then dipped his head down. There were lots of cuts and bruises on him, and his left eye was black and blue.

"What do you want, Zane?"Aphmau asked threateningly.

Zane smirked and circled around the room.

"Oh, Aphmau! Don't play dumb with me! You know exactly what I want!"Zane said, poking her on her chest. Aphmau looked down and touched her chest, then glared at Zane.

"I will never give you my relic!"Aphmau snapped.

"Tsk, tsk, Aphmau. You don't know that I can do SO much more torture to Max over here, and Ross. He's my Shadow Knight now. He obeys to me, "Zane said.

"No! I will never! We will stop you!"Aphmau said. I put a hand to her shoulder and she looks at me.

"Aphmau....we should listen to him. If we attack now, we will all be dead!"I told her. She looks down.

"...alright..."

"Oh, ho! That's not all I want! You seem to have two more people here with powerful magic. And I want that power,"Zane said with an evil smirk.

"Who?"Laurance asked.

"I won't tell you who! That's for you to find out!"Zane said.

Jason and Ty shifted uncomfortably and sweat trickled down their faces. They gulped. What are they hiding?

Ty's P. O. V

'Ty~! Come on, Tyler! There isn't much time~! Just let me be free!'

'N-no! I won't! I belong with my friends! I can't do this!'

"Ty? Jason? Are you two okay?"Travis asked us. I sweated more and gulped.

I felt my ears changing and my teeth growing sharper.

'No!'

'Aw, Ty~! You're too weak to fight back! Your pity love for Sky grew you weak!'

'N-no! Please! No!'

Enderlox laughed and I felt myself laughing as well, then all I saw was black.......

Seto's P. O. V

Ty started laughing evilly and a purple blast blinded us all for a second, then in front of us was Ty but with Enderdragon wings, purple headphones, a dragon tail, and horns. He also has purple crawling on his arms and face.

 He also has purple crawling on his arms and face