Chapter 9~ Friend from Notchville

It was dark in all of the house. Everyone was asleep except for one hard working Mage. He was working all night, trying to conjure a tracking spell.

"Oh. Where is Sub?!"

He paced back and forth.

If he doesn't show up now, I won't be able to make the spell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Sub...why are you back here again?...and how come this place has not fallen apart?"Travis asked the mute.

Sub wrote what he had read from Sky's journal, except the part where he was Herobrine's son. He also told Travis about the part where his sorcerer friend needed samples to make a spell to find their missing friend.

"Oh...cool!"

Sub smiled at Travis.

So....why are you here? Sub wrote.

"Oh....ran away from home,"Travis replied.

Why?

"Oh....uhm...I'm the Demon Warlock's....son..."Travis replied.

Sub's eyes widen, then he smiles.

Oh. I'm sorry to hear that...hey! Maybe you could come back to me and my friend's house!

"Are there hot chicks?"

....no....

"Oh...I'm sorry...it's just that...I haven't seen people in a while...heh. Got carried away there..."

Oh....well...I got the sample! We can head out! ....just let me retrieve something from Sky's room.

"Okay Sub. I'll be here waiting in this living room."

Sub smiled and walked back to Sky's room. He looked at the journal sitting there at the desk. He cautiously went over to the book, thinking something could jump out and attack him at any second. He quickly snatched the book. Something shiny caught his eyes. Sub looked over to see a golden pendant with Sky's symbol; butter ingots and a butter sword. Sub took that as well, stuffing it into one of his pant's pockets. As Sub was about to leave, a page fell out of the journal. Sub curiously picked it up an unfolded it.

Dear Journal,

He is taking over again...soon, I'll be able to take over and destroy the Over World....there isn't much time, and I need to run away...before I kill my friends...soon, I can get rid of the people I don't really care about.... And I will join my father in ruling Minecraftia. Oh, Notch what do I do?! I have people I care about dearly, but Skybrine won't stop fighting back...tick, tock, tick, tock,Sub.Sky. I can fight back...and when I do, I'll make sure he doesn't come back...no spells, no using energy...it just drains my powers. And then he'll just want to fight to gain my body and take control to destroy Minecraftia....I will not let him do this. I'm my own man.....

Sub reread it. He could've sworn that his name was mentioned in this book! He shook it off and put the page back in the book. He walked out to find Travis still in the living room, looking at the pictures of all the adventures Sub had with Team Crafted.

"Man. You guys must've had tons of fun back then...."

Sub nodded.We can go now.

"Okay. Let's head out!"

Sub and Travis walked out of the house. Sub turned around and took one last look of the house. Then they started walking into the forest.

"So...how are your friends like?"Travis asked.

Sub wrote down in his notebook.

Weeeelll.... Seto is the type to act older than he really is. He is the sorcerer, always looking out for me, Ty, and Brice. Brice is the creative type. He and Seto are always hanging out together. Ty...well, he is a....unique one. He has a dark humor, so watch out. I got used to it, so I can live with it.

"Wow.....sounds....interesting..."

Yeah....I'll have to speak with Seto before letting you in...he gets very overprotective with us.

"Ah. Okay. "

A low growling came from around the two. They stopped dead in their tracks.

"Please tell me that was your stomach, Sub." Sub shook his head no frantically. Travis brought out his sword.

"Well, whatever it's coming from, it doesn't sound too happy!"Travis said. Sub nodded in agreement.

Bushes russled and red glowing eyes appeared. The two stood back to back, waiting for whatever it was to come out of the shadows.

A big, fluffy animal appeared, growling ferociously at the two. It wore a ripped black suit with a bloody red tie. He looked innocent inside the eyes, but deadly outside. Sub instantly knew who it was....

Unknown

Oh no! Oh no, no, no, no, no! I can't believe it! He's gone rampant!!! How am I supposed to stop him now?! If only I had let him rest earlier...

"What are we supposed to do now?! We don't even know where he went!"

"Calm down, Mitch. We'll find him,"one of my friends said calmly. I put my hands to my hair, pulling it a little.

"It was all my fault!"I said, almost to tears. Why do I feel like crying?! I NEVER have this type of feeling!! Maybe it's because my Biggums ran off angrily, acting like an actual Bacca!!

"I never knew he would do that..."

"Me neither, Ian! Now he's gone!"I said, a little quiver in my voice. I bite my bottom lip. The memory of what happened crept back to me...

"Hey Mitch?"

"Yeah Jerome?"

"You think we can stop here? I'm feeling dizzy and tired..."

"Don't worry, Biggums. We're almost home! You can rest there!"

"But you don't understand!!!" He growled.

"Whoa...Jerome calm down, buddy! Your eyes-!"

He started growling again, his mouth fuzzing and eyes red. He started rampaging, his clothe's tearing. He almost hurt me and my friends. He ran off.

"M-itch? Mitch!!!"Jason called me.

I only realized that by now I was on my knees....crying.

"Mitch...."

"We'll find him. I promise,"Rob said.

"We all do,"Lachlan said.

I smile and get up, wiping the tears.

"Thanks guys...I know I can trust you."

Vikk smiles." Hey. We're friends. And friends stick together."

"Come on. We should head out,"Preston said.

Everyone walks ahead and I trail behind. I hold onto my medallion and open it up. A picture of me and Jerome is in it. We were a little younger, playing around in a field. A sunset was in the background and our faces showed fun. I smile and shed a tear.

Don't worry Biggums....Mitchy-Poo will save you....