Valentine's Day Dance (Short Story)

(Ugh sorry it didnt publish!D:)
Thursday is 13th,and Friday is 14th ;) also, don't play song yet just a random short story

It was February 13,2016, and everyone was getting ready for a special day. It was lunch time at Irene Middle School, and the eighth graders were all at the cafeteria eating lunch. There was a group of eighth graders who were pretty excited.

"So! Who are you voting for Valentine King and Queen?"asked a girl with almost raven-colored hair with brown eyes, wearing purple and black glasses as she sat down with her tray.

A girl with clear and white lenses on her glasses,with raven-colored had,smirked in reply."Oh,you know who." The girl who had asked the question blushes and sloutched in her seat.

"Well, I voted for Aph and Aaron,"a boy with blue hair an blue eyes said, stopping the awkwardness.

"What?!"both a dirty-blonde and brunette asked.

"Yeah! They'll make a great couple!"The girl with purple and black glasses said, holding in her fangirling.

"Domi! You aren't helping!"the brunette snapped. Domi slouched again, trying to hold in her laugh and smirk. The dirty-blonde mumbled.

"Who are you voting for, Scarlet?"The girl with white glasses asked. A girl, also with dark hair, snapped back to reality and her anxiety took over.

"Oh...I didn't vote for anyone..."

"Why not?"Domi asked.

"B-because I don't really do love, remember?Scarlett replied.

"Oh...yeah..."Domi trailed off.

"Hey! You could've at least voted!"The girl with white glasses said.

"Scarlett doesn't have to vote if she doesn't want to!"A boy with glasses said.

"Sammy is right! If she doesn't,she doesn't!"the dirty-blonde said, also defending Scarlett.

"Sorry, Scar,"Kaleia said.

"It's okay,"Scarlett said.

A councilor walked up the stage in the cafeteria (we have on at school XD),and tapped on the MIC, getting every eigth grader's attention.

"It's time! To vote for the royal court for this year's Valentine's Day dance! Come on up and cast your votes!"
Almost at once,the whole eighth grade student body trampled to the stage like wild bull on a field.

"Good thing we voted before getting in line for lunch,"the blue-haired boy said.

"Yup! So glad,Dante!"Kaleia said.

"Whelp! Let's go to the Berry!"Domi said,her stuff already ready. She takes out her pass and everyone else did too.

"Let's go!"

Everyone walked to the library, which they call Berry.(dont ask why,it was funny and is easier to say XD)

~Time skip~

"Are you excited?! Today's the day!"Domi said,jumping up and down.

"Yes! I'm so glad we get to wear free dress!"Aph said.

Domi was wearing a nice pink dress with see-through purple skirt, and wore a pink flower garment in the curls of her hair. Scarlett wore a yellow dress with a red mini see-through skirt,and yellow flower garment. Kaleia wore a light blue dress with a black see-through skirt and wore a blue flower garment as well. Aphmau wore a purple dress with light purple see-through skirt and wore a purple flower garment. Katelyn;darker blue dress than Kaleia's with a white see-through skirt an black skirt under, Kawaii-Chan; pink dress, darker than Domi's with a yellow see-through skirt and pink flower garment ,Garroth wore a black suit with blue tie, Dante; black suit with red tie, Laurance; black suit and red tie, Aaron wore a black suit with purple tie,and Zane wore a black suit with black and gray striped tie,and his scarf that he always wears ovr his mouth. All were wearing clothes that Cadenza made, some were forced in like Zane and Laurance.