Chapter 17~

Ty's P. O. V

I went through the portal. I couldn't help it. Sky has always been there for us, now it's time to return the favor. Also because he encouraged me...I also hold a secret. That I am Enderlox.

I look around and find myself in a Netherrack room. I made sure to mask my scent and keep hidden so no one finds me. I have to find Sky. I need to apologize. I need to tell him something I've been hiding for a long time. I need to get everything back to the way things were. When Team Crafted formed. Those were the best years of my life! I sigh. It was fate that led me to him that day I found him with a broken ankle. I knew he had more to himself than a stubborn, stuck up, and on guard guy. I was glad he opened up because I liked that Sky. He was a totally different person. He would laugh, make jokes, call gold butter, and just act goofy! That's why I want him back. He means so much to me! And I hope he feels the same way. To tell him sorry about how I've been acting in the past. I'm not the same without him.

I went into my Enderdragon form, but kept Enderlox from completely taking over my mind. I learned how to conceal Enderlox after he had left. My headphones change purple and so did my eyes. I found the room where I caught Max's scent and Sky's as well. I peek and gasp. Oh no. Skybrine!Then it hit me. I get a flashback.

"Sky! There's too many!"I screamed.

"I am trying my best!"I heard him say back."

Crack!

"Argh!"I turn around and see Sky's eyes glow. I gasp and he attacks the squids left and right. Everyone stands there mesmerized. I stare disgusted because my dad and Herobrine had a grudge against each other. I knew that was Skybrine!

I let the memories flood back
After, Sky stood up all bloody and battered. We all stare at him and I look at him. He realizes what happened and gasps.

"..."

"You're Herobrine's son?!"I snap.

"T-Ty-"

"Why didn't you tell us?!"I interrupt.

"I...I..."

"You are no leader!"Jason said.

"Wh-what? Guys! I can explain!"Sky pleaded.

"No! Friends don't keep secrets, we made a pact!"I snarl.

"But Ty..." I glare at him and Sky glares back, tears in his eyes.

"Fine! I didn't care about you anyways!"

He ran away and I replayed what happened. Sky's amulet had cracked...

I clear away the memory and tears stream my face. I take out a cloth from Sky's old cape I found in the debris and clutch on to it. My Enderdragon form goes away and I stop crying and continue on what I was doing. I eavesdrop on what Skybrine was saying and gasp.

What?! Torture Max?!

He plans to do more than that

Be quiet Enderlox

After Skybrine finished talking someone pulled me back and I squirm.

"Ty!"Seto whispered.

"What?! What are you guys doing here?!"I whisper back.

"Ty. Why did you run off?!"Jason asked me.

"..."I look down, tears clouding my eyes.

"...oh, Ty..."Jason pulls me into a hug and I start to cry.

"I-I...miss him too much..."I say in between sobs.

"I know... "Jason said.

"Well! Glad you could join our party!"

"Zane! What did you do with Max, Ross, and Sky?!"Aphmau asked.

Zane chuckles. "Glad you asked. Would you like to join them?"

Shadow Souls surround us and Zane smile evilly.

"Don't fight or you'll all be in a bloody mess!~"Zane said in a sing-song voice.

I growl.

"Good. Now follow me,"Zane said.

I have a bad feeling about this...