Movie night

Dan:
You both decided to have a movie night.
You got the popcorn and drinks and Dan picked out the movie.
Something funny you both decided on as you wanted a nice night in with Dan and decided a funny film was better that being terrified or too sad to appreciate your time together from a movie.
You sat on the couch and put the food and drinks on the coffee table infront of you.
Dan had decided to put on Kevin and Pery go large (Its a British comedy, you should watch it if you haven't btw)
You settled down and Dan put is arm around you as you both got comfy.
Half way through the movie you was laughing and noticed Dan staring at you.
You continued to face the screen and said "Dan you're missing the best part".
You didn't even need to look to know his face had gone red.
"You are the best part" he said plainly as he turned to the movie wrapping his arms around you.
Which in return made your face to bright red.
You placed your head on his chest and smiled.

Phil:
Movie night finally!
You and phil use to have one every satuday but had stopped because you two had been so busy lately, Phil with his tour and radio show and you with your exams.
Final you two had managed to get a night in together.
Phil decided to put The Cabin In The Woods which wasn't too scary.
You two wanted to watch something a little bit more fun.
You two sat in Phil's bed under the blankets with the lights off. You had a bag of popcorn to share between you as you watched the film and some coke.
You cuddled together.
Phil was on the right side of the bed and had is left hand over your shoulders and his right hand able to grab the popcorn.
It was a good film. You had gotton so into it that when it ended you only then noticed that Phil fell asleep. Head on your shoulder, holding you tight.
You turned the tv off with the remote and whispered  "I love you phil" to him and kisses his forehead before falling asleep yourself. 

A/N please tell me if you like my stories guys! I like writing them and I hope you like reading them!