Wait, we're going on. -Blaine

Break and leg, love you! -Seb

Blaine glared at the words "love you!" It was one of those moments when you question if someone really meant what they said, or said it for the sake of saying it, because it seemed conventional. Blaine didn't have time to ponder it as they were all running to the stage and getting into positions for Blaines song. The group all took a collective inhale and exhale. They all eyed each other in silence and nodded triumphant nods of support and "Good-Luck"s and "Break-A-Leg"s. The new directions were welcomed to the audience and the curtains opened and Blaine took his finally breath in silence before the storm truly begun. He opened his mouth and the music started, then new saw him, second row, nine seats in: Kurt watching him intently. He focused on him before his opening came in and sharpened his eyes, he gave a him a knifing look, a look that says "What are you doing here? No one wants you here."

~~~
The curtains closed. It was all over now. They had done what they could to win, they had given their all and they were so proud, so happy with themselves. Holly was ecstatic, screaming in the audience: "THATS MY TEAM!" in varying languages whilst pointing to herself. She had done so much for them and they were proud to either win or lose under her direction. William Shuester never gave anyone this kind of hope, this is why they lacked. But not they were at their peak, they could only get better from this: win or lose. The new directions engaged in a group as they all laughed, cried and screamed. They returned to the green room now. They weren't allowed to view the other teams performance as it was special rules of this contest. Blaine was glad, because then they could offer each other "constructive criticism" later on.

On the way back, they last the Warblers, Blaines eyes met Sebastians as they walked in opposite directions. They gave smug looks to each other, which ended up turning into laughter. They stood together, alone after everyone had passed.

"Good luck out there Sebastian" Blaine said.

"Thanks, and well done." Sebastian replied.

They hugged briefly. Blaine loved hugging, it soothed him, he felt protected when hugging, he felt warm, he felt happy, he felt completely safe, which he isn't sure is such a surprise feeling for him.

~~~
The Warblers were done. They could all tell from the sound of applause. They were all surprised they could hear it. Did the warblers hear their applause at they end? They all hoped so. Rachel had turned into "Show-Chior-Zilla" according to Artie, as he laughed until he felt hopeless and sure they had lost. They were being called back to the stage for the announcement. The slow walk to the judging panel. Two came in. One comes out.

On stage. The two teams lined up next to each other. Each team took hands among their own. Blaine stood in the middle as everyone held onto him. He looked at Sebastian, looking all smug. Blaine thought to himself: "God he's so handsome in his uniform."

"And the winner of the death match is...."

Sebastian flashed 10 fingers twice, Blaine knew what it meant and pointed at him with squinted eyes and cheeky smile.

Silence.

"The New Directions!"

The new directions all screamed with excitement. They had won. They had triumphed. Blaine was happy he won his better, he looked at Sebastian who was still smiling. He went over to give him a hug and shake his hand. Rachel has ran over and clutched the trophy as if the Warblers were going to take it from the, and Holly was in the audience screaming: "MY TEAM!! MI EQUIPO! MY TEAM BITCHES." The entire team laughed. They loved her and she loved them.

"I'll see you after?" Blaine asked

"Of course, winner." Sebastian laughed.

~~~
Waiting in a now deserted lobby, Blaine waited for Sebastian to come out and to go celebrate at an after party at Rachel's house, both teams were invited. He stood impatiently thinking about how happy he was they were moving on to the next stage of the competition. Holly had congratulated Blaine by giving him multiple kisses on the face calling him 'my star' which he was grateful for, and now was waiting as the intensity of that more not wore off.

"Blaine" came a voice.

Blaine snapped back from his thoughts and into reality and turned to the voice expecting it to be Sebastian. But it wasn't. It was Kurt. Standing there in jeans and a big warm coat. It seemed very casual and un-Kurt-ish in style. He stepped towards Blaine and Blaine stepped back.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I wanted to congratulate you. You were amazing today." He stepped forward.

"Cool thanks. You can go now." Blaine said, turning away.

"Why are you acting like this Blaine? We were so close." Kurt asked.

"I'm sorry, YOU have the audacity to ask me that?" Blaine started. "Let me tell you a story Kurt. It's a story about you and my brother and how you decided to team up against me and make me feel like I was crazy. Like I was a fool. You made me out to be an idiot while you screwed my fucked up brother. What makes you think we can be friends after that? Oh but wait, I know what you're going to do. You're going to use those eyes and make me pity you again like you've always done. Well it doesn't work anymore, I'm not your little play thing. I used to like you what seemed like so long ago, but you've changed Kurt and your charming little personality doesn't work on me anymore."

"Oh Blaine, you honestly think I wanted to do any of that to you?" He asked, he stepped closer. "You think I want to hurt you?" Another step closer. "You think I'm dating Cooper because I like him?" And again. "You think I don't like you more?" He was so close to Blaine now. He felt cornered like he couldn't back out. When he realised he could he started to move back but Kurt acted first by kissing him square on the lips. He held it there for a moment. Blaine felt week as if he was going to black out once again. He felt a Build up as he always did before blanking out but this time something else happened: he saw something.

He could see through teary eyes, his brother at the age of what seemed like 15 maybe younger, grinning at Blaine. He then hugged him and told him "everything is gunna be ok little bro, you'll be fine."

He was looking at Kurt's face pressed against his once more, and became angry. He pushed Kurt away from him. He fell when Blaine pushed him. Blaine felt he could strike him but he didn't. He was so mad. How long were they kissing for? How could he take advantage of him like that?

"Don't fucking touch me again you sociopathic prick, or I'll bury you."

He watched Kurts face shut down with absolute fear as he stormed off to join his friends and his boyfriend.