"He will be?" Harry says, looking at me again and I just smile.

"Yes, I assumed it would be okay you have a friend and now so do I..... Now shall we eat dinner?" she says, with a smile. She takes my hand pulling me into the dining room we take a seat. Harry and Kendall stay in the hallway for a few minutes before joining us. Harry sits across from me, his eyes slowly roaming my face before looking over at Kendall. Francis walks in with plates. She sets everything down before pouring everyone drinks.

"Enjoy your meal" he says, then leaves without a word. I start eating, the sound of my fork and knife the only sound in the dead silent room.

"So, Quinn, tell me about yourself" Kendall asks, Quinn stares at her sipping from her cup.

"I'm not interesting, tell me about yourself, like how did you meet my father" Quinn says, Kendall smiles looking over at Harry.

"Well I started an internship at his company about 2 months ago" Kendall says, Quinn holds up he hand.

"Let me stop you there......" she says, before looking at her Father. Who was busy looking at me. "You're dating an intern" she says, Harry looks at her.

"Quinn don't be rude" he says.

"How am I?" Quinn says, Quinn leans back in her seat looking back at Kendall who looked embarrassed and confused. "How long have you been talking" Quinn asks.

"You don't have to answer that; no more questions Quinn eat" Harry demands.

"I've lost my appetite" Quinn says, standing she still takes the plate with he leaving the room. I sit staring at my empty plate in the silence before quickly standing and following her. We both go upstairs into her room where she makes sure to slam the door. "He infuriates me, he's such a whore"

"She seems like a nice girl" I say.

"Until she isn't, until he moves on to his next toy and leaves her in the dust and she comes around the house asking for him, and constantly calls, to the point where he has to put out a restraining order" Quinn sits on her bed, and starts eating. I stay at the door.

"So, this isn't his first girlfriend?"

"Nope, he has a significant other every month sometimes it's a girl, sometimes it's a boy I think he flips a coin on whether he wants to date someone with boobs or not" she says, I snort and finally join her on the bed.

"5 more months" I say, she looks at me and smiles.

"You're right! 5 more months and I don't care where I am going as long as it's not here" she says.

For the first time in a long time, I slept in. My body was fully rested, I met Quinn downstairs for breakfast and she was already dressed.

"My father left you a note" she says, sliding an unopened envelope my way. I sit down at the table, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and opening it.

Dear Niall,

Since I didn't catch you this morning I was in a hurry. I wrote this letter, because we didn't fully get to talk about you living here in my house. I have some rules, rules that even Quinn even though it doesn't seem like must follow.

1. Curfew is at 8 and if you're out passed 9. your Doors lock at 9:30.

2. Do not enter his office unless asked to.

3. Do not talk back him.

4. No cursing.

5. No boys in the house after 6.