Chapter 58

After I washed up myself, I tucked my phone in my pocket and walked downstairs quietly making sure not to wake up my parent or any of my sisters or brother. I walked in the kitchen and took my green mug out if the cabinet.

I emptied a bag of latte in it and boiled some milk. I sat by the table and took my phone out then began scrolling through my gmail. An email caught my eye and I took a sip from my latte then began reading it.

I spewed my drink out and began coughing for a while. I took a bottle of water out and took a few gulps trying to calm myself down. I blinked a few times then began rereading the email.

It's true.

I'm travelling to London, to attend college and I will have a job too. I will meet Zayn Malik. No, hell, I'll work for him.

Flashes of the long dream came to my mind and I gasped.

"Oh my God. It's a dream that came true." I breathed in shock.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"(Dad,)" I called for my father as I stopped by the plane's door. He gave me questioning look smiling at me. "(Please, don't let the money change you. I love you.)" I said softly and gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting on the plane.

I turned around to look at the hot guy that took a seat beside me. He looked awfully familiar with his hazel eyes that looked warm and welcoming, unlike in my dream.

Ahmed.

He turned to look at me and smiled. I smiled back even though it was a fake smile. "Hey!" He said. His voice was deep and American, I think he is a tourist in Egypt.

"Hi!" I said politely. Wow, that was weird.

"I'm Ahmed." he said sticking his hand out. I shook it and said "Fatma."

"Are you a tourist in Egypt?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No. My dad is Egyptian and my mom is American. They are divorced, so I come to see my dad each vacation." He said. How can he open up to a stranger like this?"Are you?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to university in London." I said.

"Are you going alone or with family?" He asked.

"Nope. Alone, my dad works here and my sisters and brother's school is here." I told him.

"You're living in campus I guess?" I nodded. "My uni is in London too. What uni are you going to?" He asked.

"I'm going to city university London."I answered.

"I'm a student there. How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm eighteen. And you?" I asked.

"I'm nineteen. I'm a frat boy there, it's good and it's parties are not bad. I don't like parties actually cuz you have to clean every weekend after they finish, it's pretty awful." He told me.

"Yeah, it is." We continued to chat for a while and he gave me his number and told me once I get a British number text him my number.

Why did I feel like I'm replaying it again.

You can reread the chapters again if you want.

Ben was with his girlfriend, Gigi. Tyler and Anne got engaged a few weeks ago before my wedding. Kate gave birth to a baby boy, named Brian. He was such a cute little pie that loves giggling most of the time with his father's eyes and his mother's hair, bit his eyes are wider than his father's making him look even more beautiful.