Chapter 13

We parked in front of a big beautiful mansion. It was colored light brown and off white. It was huge. There were two big gates in front of the house and then a big garden where couples and groups we're sitting, drinking or making out.

Ahmed linked our arms and we entered the house. 7/11 by Beyonce was playing in the background. I spotted Kate's dress through the crowd. I nudged Ahmed and pointed at her. She was standing with Jake of course. He was wearing a yellow neon tee and black skinny jeans and leather boots.

He acknowledged us first then smirked at me. Kate turned around and smiled. I shouted over the music "Hey!"

"Hey!" She smiled at Ahmed.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Grabbing drinks from the kitchen." She answered poinint to the kitchen.

I nodded and asked "Anybody wants a drink?" Kate and Jake shook their heads and raised the red plastic cups in their hands.

"I want. Are you going to get a drink?" Ahmed asked and I nodded. He pit a hand at the small of my back and we headed to the kitchen. Some people glanced at us and girls drooled over Ahmed. He is hot, I don't blame them.

"Hi, Ahmed!" Mia appeared from nowhere. She smiled and batted her eyelashes at him. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to answer her.

"Hey, Mia." Ahmed said giving her a small smile. His hand was still on my lower back.

"Do you want to grab a drink with me?" She asked in a flirtous way completely not noticing my presence.

"Um, I was going to grab a drink with Fatma." He pointed at me. Her smile fell and she glared at me. I smiled sweetly at her.

"Hey, Mia." I said still smiling. I could tell she was boiling from the way she is looking at me. But, hell like I care.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I brought her here. Is there a problem? I thought that you invited everyone!" Ahmed said not giving me a chance to answer her. She turned to glare at Ahmed. He was raising a brow at her as if daring her to say something.

She smiled at him then said "No, there is no problem at all." I scoffed and turned to look away.

"Excuse us, then." He turned and led us to the kitchen. I could feel her glare at me as I was walking and ignored her.

I grabbed two Pepsi from the fridge and handed one to Ahmed. I spotted Anne and the twins and another girl with them. She had the same hair color as the twins but I couldn't see her face because her back was to me.

We went to their group and smiled politely. Anne hugged each of us and smiled.

A dream that came trueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें